2nd starting capital

    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.01.2011 Posts: 514
      I saw a thread the other day where someone said they received a 2nd $50 starting capital and i post on it

      I can't seem to find it now but was wondering how someone manages to get a 2nd starting capital as I would like another go with it as i feel i never used it correctly the first time. someone did say though that not many people get it and that the person that did was very lucky

      Im not expecting to be able to get another $50 but was just wondering how some people do and if PS wants to give me another one i would take it no problem!lol
  • 15 replies
    • churchilland
      churchilland
      Bronze
      Joined: 26.01.2011 Posts: 263
      you need to make a thread with a name Ingrid and ask her to send her email to your email. Try and you'll see you'll get a new starting capital
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.01.2011 Posts: 514
      so just start a thread titled Ingrid and say can you send your email to my email?

      really???
    • churchilland
      churchilland
      Bronze
      Joined: 26.01.2011 Posts: 263
      Originally posted by Maloco87
      so just start a thread titled Ingrid and say can you send your email to my email?

      really???
      Yes
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.01.2011 Posts: 514
      I just dont know how this will work but ill try it if you say so

      where should i post the thread?
    • churchilland
      churchilland
      Bronze
      Joined: 26.01.2011 Posts: 263
      anywhere in the forum, probably begginers question better
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      Joined: 17.05.2009 Posts: 228
      Originally posted by Maloco87
      I saw a thread the other day where someone said they received a 2nd $50 starting capital and i post on it

      I can't seem to find it now but was wondering how someone manages to get a 2nd starting capital as I would like another go with it as i feel i never used it correctly the first time. someone did say though that not many people get it and that the person that did was very lucky

      Im not expecting to be able to get another $50 but was just wondering how some people do and if PS wants to give me another one i would take it no problem!lol
      2nd and sometimes 3rd 50 dollar free bankrolls are given out based on reasoning that the staff of this site decide on....you cannot apply for them as such....i received my second maybe 12-15 months(cannot be more accurate without checking) after the first.
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.01.2011 Posts: 514
      how did you recieve it though

      did they just give it to you without you knowing you would get it
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      Joined: 17.05.2009 Posts: 228
      Originally posted by Maloco87
      how did you recieve it though

      did they just give it to you without you knowing you would get it
      i received the offer by email out of the blue.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,922
      Churchilland!

      Enough of the trolling please. We appreciate that it can be fun sometimes but enough is enough.

      Can I receive the $50 multiple times?

      No. You can only receive the starting capital once. However, we sometimes run promotions where our loyal members can receive an additional starting capital. In this case, you will be notified via e-mail.


      Hope this answers you Maloco87!

      Kind regards,
      Gary
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      Joined: 17.05.2009 Posts: 228
      i came here to stop him getting trolled by the other guy..but hey ho.


      or were they both trolling me :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,922
      Originally posted by LONGPLAY66
      i came here to stop him getting trolled by the other guy..but hey ho.


      or were they both trolling me :D
      Sometimes it's hard to know around here!

      Thanks for the input :)
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      Joined: 17.05.2009 Posts: 228
      :]
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.03.2008 Posts: 4,508
      sorry Maloco87, churchilland was definitely joking only :facepalm:


      thanks for the save longplay :D did you manage to get skype already?
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.01.2011 Posts: 514
      I thought he was that why i never done what he said

      im not that silly!lol

      i just wondered asI had seen some else say they got one

      thanks
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      Joined: 17.05.2009 Posts: 228
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      sorry Maloco87, churchilland was definitely joking only :facepalm:


      thanks for the save longplay :D did you manage to get skype already?

      no,not yet :s_biggrin: