Hero checks, BTN bets $1.15, Hero calls $1.15

TURN ($4.55) 6:club: 6:diamond: 8:spade: K:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN bets $2.85, Hero calls $2.85

RIVER ($10.25) 6:club: 6:diamond: 8:spade: K:diamond: 7:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $6.40, Hero folds

BTN wins $9.75

Villain unknown, but agro reg

Call river?
      45 got there + Kx, I dont think he is vbetting A8 here. I think its not bad for him to 3 barrel here. Or against unknown this line is fine, and only call when I got more info?
      What about c/r-ing turn?

• 2 replies
    • Alan883
      You can check/raise turn but i see here so many problems about that. Well thosae problems are mine not yours but i just want to share my thoughs.

Such a check/raise gives a lot of variance in your game. Now i think i have currently(NL25SH) some problems dealing with such a missed bluffes and making myself playing in bad mood.

Well my thought about your line are that you played this hand nicely:) )

• Kaitz20

Since you have showdown value you don´t have to c/r turn and turning your hand into bluff, although it might not be the worst idea and you get better hands to fold.

I would personally call river (although c/r to 18$ might also not be bad play). He should very often barrel that turn card and I think he would also fire river, since your hand seems always to be there 8x or 55 type and I think you would fold most of the times to the triple barrel.
      c/r is good play, since seems like he doesn´t have really that strong range, so he should b/f most of the times his tp and one pair hands and you rep 6x or 88 quite well by c/c flop, turn and then raising river.

best regards,