This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Problem.. Help request.

• MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Hi Guys and girls,

So I been playing at 888 for a couple of weeks everything is going cool :f_thumbsup: but, today I keep getting this popup.. (see pic)

It seems linked somehow to the cashier and more specifically the auto-rebuy (I think) as after this happens my tables no longer auto top-up plus the pop-up keeps coming over and over and over!! Once I logged in and my balance was 0.00 as well (which gave me a minor heart attack) but then I restared and funds were there.

Anyone else experienced this (And have a fix) or know what is what here?

I would contact support but they are not open for another 4 hours.

Many Thanks,

Danny
  • 3 replies
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have been seeing this a lot today also. There is a thread in the 888 forums about it but the only advice there seems to be to reinstall 888.

The chat there seems to suggest it is something to do with a server issue.

I got a little worried when I noticed $10 exactly had vanished from my account. It reappeared a few mins later but was a little worrying while it lasted.

If you find a solution let us know!

Chees
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Yeah I re-installed it and (so far) all is okay. Thanks :)
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      No problem - I was too lazy to reinstall and have not seen the message for a couple of hours now.

Hopefully it is sorted.

GL