Ashes2Aces (SB): $30.93
      BGawli (BB): $34.76
      Winnerti (UTG): $26.34
      DonValeron (UTG+1): $14.02
      Alexada. (MP): $26.52
      stap_mark (CO): $15.22

Ashes2Aces posts SB $0.10, BGawli posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: ($0.30) BGawli has J:diamond: J:heart:

Winnerti raises to $0.70, fold, fold, fold, VictoriaWilf calls $0.70, fold, BGawli calls $0.50

Flop: ($2.20, 3 players) 4:heart: 5:diamond: 2:diamond:
      BGawli bets $1.65, Winnerti calls $1.65, fold

Turn: ($5.50, 2 players) 9:club:
      BGawli checks, Winnerti bets $2.75, fold

what do you think about give it up on the turn? I didn't see many hands which are worth than our...+ he opens raise from utg so his range is tight...
  • 2 replies
    • ShaQQ
      Vs this opp I prefer the line of c/c flop c/c some turn barrels and fold river, he cbets 70% of flops and by c/c you're exploiting this tendency, contemplated a c/r on the flop but turning your hand into a bluff is obv wrong in this spot, calling a turn barrel is dependent on the bet size but as played by leading you're probably perceived as weak and he knows this so will attempt to take the pot away on later streets.
    • veriz
      Hello BGawli,

Nah, being in multiway pot is totally fine even to donk the flop since his range may contain still couple of overcards from we want to protect and most likely he wont even Betting them into multiway pot.

Although as we get called on the flop it's somewhat close but I guess the opponent may easily even have Ax hands there which is floating like that and for that given reason both options should even be fine. Either you Bet yourself or just take the passive approach. The idea of betting the turn would be also to avoid get bluffed by hands like Ace high.

Best Regards.