HEM Graphs?

• chrispokergod
      chrispokergod
      Bronze
      Hey Poker strategy world!

I am new to this site and was hoping I could get some help.

I wanted to post my HEM cash results graph but do not know how to. Could someone please explain how I do this. Also, what area of the forum should I post it in to get feedback on. Its $0.05/0.10 and I have about 10k hands so far.

Thanks in advance
  • 14 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

Welcome at Pokerstrategy!

Here (<-- Click) can you post your hands.

And I think you can make with a right click on the graph a picture of it. Save it and load it up on imageshack. This uploaded picture you can post inside a thread. But I think, you have to be bronze. :(
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Chris!

Welcome to our community!

Silicernium beat me to it :D but let us know if you still unsure how to post your graphs.

To post your HEM graph

1. right click on it and save the image somewhere in your computer
      2. upload to a free image hosting service (like imgur.com, imageshack.com, etc.)
      3. in that image hosting service, copy the link which says for posting in forums
      4. paste in our message box
      5. voila!

and why are you still basic?
      :)
    • chrispokergod
      chrispokergod
      Bronze
      Okay thanks guys, will try that now. ow do I go about becoming bronze?
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Well first of all i have to tell you that your graph does not tell much about your game. It is just a winrate for that quite small sample size.

You can put your graph also in beginners questions or something like that.

To post your graph you simply upload picture of your graph to lets say http://imageshack.us/ and than paste the link provided on that site into this....here is my example of posting a picture to the forum...

1: go to http://imageshack.us/
      2: click Browse and browse to your image
      3: click Upload now
      4: then copy link provided in 'Forum code' section
      5: Paste it here

it will look like this, but with your graph

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chrispokergod
      Okay thanks, that explains why I couldn't do it. How do I go about becoming bronze?

Just earn 1 PS point. You can do that by play cash game on a poker site related to PokerStrategy. So easy to become bronze:) )
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Okay thanks guys, will try that now. ow do I go about becoming bronze?
      You need to earn a certain amount of StrategyPoints within a month to gain each status :)
      More information here:http://www.pokerstrategy.com/status-points/

I noticed that you never requested the free $50 starting capital. Where are you from again?
    • chrispokergod
      chrispokergod
      Bronze
      Yep its the graph I was looking to post, not the individual hands. Basically I am on a bad downswing and wanted to get some advice, I've posted afew hands both on this site and 2+2 in the past, but the big losses seem to be bad luck. So I was hoping maybe the graph could get some feedback which could be useful
    • chrispokergod
      chrispokergod
      Bronze
      Also I cant access the quiz, get the message:

Sorry, the requested page couldn't be found!

The page you requested has not been found on the PokerStrategy.com site.
      Please check the address or simply choose among the sections in the menu above.

Seems like this basic/bronze/silver stuff is a horrible idea. Maybe its just because I am not use to it. I just want to register to a site and access material, not have different parts of the site I am blocked from?? ust seems long-winded and unnecessary?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      where are you from Chris?
    • chrispokergod
      chrispokergod
      Bronze
      I'm from England.
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze

Seems like this basic/bronze/silver stuff is a horrible idea. Maybe its just because I am not use to it. I just want to register to a site and access material, not have different parts of the site I am blocked from?? ust seems long-winded and unnecessary?
      If you can not make the quiz, maybe you can take an offer from here?! <-- Click
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze

Alright, you shouldn't be having any issues accessing the quiz material from the UK.

Please make sure you delete cookies and maybe change browser to access the quiz, make sure you read the articles beforehand as it gives you a great overview of the answers as well.

Regarding our system as basic/bronze/silver etc... you'll have access to all materials as soon as you collect the required StrategyPoints which you can do by either get the free $50 starting capital or deposit yourself with your affiliated account via PokerStrategy.com to any poker rooms. --> our partners: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

If you think about it, why would a micro limits player need the Diamond materials which is mid-high stake material? You need to learn from the basics yet?

What limits do you play then?

Ingrid
    • chrispokergod
      chrispokergod
      Bronze
      Hi, thanks for the help.

I play $0.05/0.10 on Pokerstars at the moment. I'm going through all the articles required for the quiz, will then do as you advise and will re try the quiz. Cheers
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Good luck at the tables...:) )) If you have bad downswing i know u will find out why is that just when u go throw articles and pass the quizz:) )