Question about party points

• mannerless
      mannerless
      Bronze
      Hello, I got my BR from you guys some time ago, but I had to go on a trip and I couldn't play poker during this period.
      Now I'm back and I only have about 150 party points. I got my BR about 85 days ago, will all of my money disapear if I don't get the other 150 points in the next 5 days?
      It's weird because on my cashout options it says I have about $25 avaliable to cash out, is it because I only got half the required party points so far?
      Will it all go away in 5 days or I get to keep that ammount(the $25)?
      I REALLY couldn't play poker in the last days and I don't want my BR to be ruined .
  • 12 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hey mannerless,

I can confirm that if you will not have had at least 300 standard Party Points by the expiration date, the $50 (or what's left) will be removed from your account. Any amount above that is yours to keep. Let's say you have $75, for example, then $50 will be removed and $25 will stay in your account.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • mannerless
      mannerless
      Bronze
      Damn, how can I get 150 points in 5 days???
      It appears I'm screwed, I'll have to rely on TAF to get the 50$ back, I already got 45$ on TAF
    • DE4DLY
      DE4DLY
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mannerless
      Damn, how can I get 150 points in 5 days???
      I sometimes get 35-40 strategy points in one day at partypoker playing 0.05/0.10 FL two tables, and I only play for a few hours a day so it is possible.
      Hope you make it... :D
    • carusel
      carusel
      Bronze
      play NL10 SSS 6 tables at once, and with 2 hours a day you will earn 200-300 in 5 days
    • mannerless
      mannerless
      Bronze
      You get them faster on FL??
    • DE4DLY
      DE4DLY
      Bronze
      You get them faster on FL??
      I don't know. I had big bankroll difficulties so I am forced to play 0.05/0.10 FL for the last few weeks and most days I earn 20 or so strategy points but three of the days I earned 35+ on two tables, so I think that it is not too difficult to earn 150 strategy points this way in 5 days without risking a small bankroll.
      Just my way though; may not be the best for you...
    • mannerless
      mannerless
      Bronze
      Alright, I opened up 2 0.05/0.01 FL tables, gonna see if that works, thx for the suggestion!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Alright, I opened up 2 0.05/0.01 FL tables, gonna see if that works, thx for the suggestion!
      Hey mannerless,

If you multitable lots of SSS tables it should also be doable. Although you should make sure to be somewhat aquainted with the SSS before attempting this :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • mannerless
      mannerless
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hey mannerless,

If you multitable lots of SSS tables it should also be doable. Although you should make sure to be somewhat aquainted with the SSS before attempting this :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      Yeah, I think that's a better idea. Oh yeah and I got another question, my current TAF balance is 45$, when it reaches $50, will it be automatically credited into my account? Do I have to clear the TAF bonus too?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hey mannerless,

You'll be able to make a transfer request when your TAF balance has reached $50. You can choose to get your TAF bonus at either PartyPoker, MansionPoker, TitanPoker. Depending on the pokerroom you play, it can be required that you play a certain percentage of the money in points/ rake before you can withdraw it. However, this requirement should be very easy to meet.

Good luck at the tables!
      thunderbird56
    • mannerless
      mannerless
      Bronze
      I see, well as long as there are no time restrictions as to how fast I have to clear the bonus I'm ok with it. I have to travel a lot and sometimes I have to go for long periods of time without playing online poker(and it tottaly kills me)
    • mannerless
      mannerless
      Bronze
      :( I have to go on another trip tomorrow morning, I guess I can say goodbye to my starting $50