ilovemagic: i love the game.

• ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      Disclaimer!!- This post is updated regularly for anyone who wants a quick bio of moi :)
      :diamond:
      Hey everyone!! My name is Andrew and I liked to play my poker mostly online. Now I play live because im negligent when it comes to correcting my tilt problem.

account status: Very Active

Busto count: 7
      I received a 2nd starting capital from pokerstrategy just today (july 3rd 2012)
      Busto count soon to be 8 :D
      :club:
      I started playing poker when I was at the ripe age of 15, and stopped shortly after losing $3000 of my life savings :facepalm:
      P
      I am 22 now, and have been just mostly around the game instead of playing for the last 6 years or so. I am now back into playing many hands/hours online and I came across this site as I typed in poker strategy on google one night while I was wanting to study the game.

It was an absolute blessing to be able to do everything we do here on PS (videos,articles,HM,coaching sessions,forums,posting hands, blogging, helping others start their poker careers), and I knew I had found something VERY special when I got an email saying my $50 was on the way just for answering a silly little quiz correctly. I would say each coaching session alone was worth $50.

I am not playing a tracked account anymore, so I plan on paying for silver status at the end of this month because the coaching sessions help keep my head on my shoulders and ahead of the fish at Stars.

check out this song "I wanna be a billionaire" by travie mcCoy and Bruno Mars.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

these are my updated poker goals for now and forever:

I was talking with my girlfriend tonight who finally listened to me explain how amazing pokerstrategy.com's basic approach toward NLHE BSS, BRM, Stop loss techniques, starting hands guide, coachings, coaches, videos, articles, forum discussion..etc.

She tried to tell me her idea of a BRM strategy, which was fine until i convinced her that I was going to follow the PS pro's PROVEN advice instead of her unproven (amateur) advice/opinions when it comes to poker.

I explained how these have all been tested and true for many successful online poker players and that I am trying to give it my absolute best effort, despite the recent losses and tilt sessions.

She said write down this years goals on a piece of paper and then blog it so its there for you, and everyone else on PS to see that can support you as well in your journey. Here's what I came up with:

1) Practice proper stop-loss (ex. "I'm feeling a bit tired today, but I want to play anyway, so 2 BI will be it for today." "I'm feeling great today with no distractions around the house and I'm focused. I think I can handle losing 4 BI before shutting down the tables today.")

2) Practice proper BRM all the time once I reach $50 ( right now I had to just redeposit $15 and I got that up to $23, so that should be enough for NL2 at the moment, its all i can afford, if not just keep depositing whatever I can if somehow, for some wierd reason I lose my mind again, and go busto.)

ANYWAYS I plan on having 25 BI at all times minimum for whatever limit I'm playing at the micros. Will reevaluate later on if necessary.

3) Move up as many limits as I can this year while still maintaining proper BRM
      and playing my A+ game to do so.

4) Buy silver/gold status so I can continue past lesson 7 in the beginners course and participate in other things around the site at free will.

5) Play only to win. This means not playing while in a gambling mood, or when I think there's a fish/donk sitting at the table who needs to be taught a lesson about how to play poker.

6) Find 2-3 players who share the same short and long term aspirations as me on this site by seeking them out in blogs and coaching sessions, other threads etc. and start a focus group to do work off the tables with.

7) Attend 1 or more coaching sessions per week.

8) read 1 or more strategy articles per week.

9) reread different strategy articles over again once per week to gain better understanding of them.

10)do the same thing with strategy videos (watch and rewatch them)

11) Post at least 10 hands per week on the eval. forum

12) evaluate at least 5 hands of other players per week on the eval. forum

13) complete up to lesson 7 or higher of the beginner's course

14) blog once or more per day giving updates and analysis along with just real life stuff..gotta keep it real ya know? shark cool

15) Play poker only when the baby is not awake as to avoid neglect or distractions, among other things.

16) stop playing fucking omaha....its not good for my soul.

17) FINALLY, as if all these things weren't enough PLAY SOME HANDS! 1K hands (or way more) depending on the day of "zoom" poker should be enough at the micros for now. Not sure how it will end up or if it will last, but from what I seen today, its going to be a hit and lots of people are going to love it who are in the same boat as me (wants to play but needs to do other things then just sit on poker all day).

I feel that if i stay focussed on the long term goals here, (and stop worrying about my 95% ALL IN going into the river, only to be lowballed by the 2 outer, go on tilt and lose it all.) then I will remain successful for longer then a period of 21 days. I want to learn at these limits more then win $ and that is what I will remain most determined to do at this time in my career. I need to start implementing stop loss and use proper brm most of all if i want to continue playing and not lose my ass if i get to the higher stakes (NL100+).

thanks for reading..hope it inspired and caused you to think about your own game !

Thank you to all the staff and volunteers who run this site. I hope one day to be able to do coaching sessions myself on here as an employee or even as a mod !!! :) but thats a long way away :)

I will be reporting lots on here so please check in to see how I am doing :)

I currently play the zoom tables and am trying out the new HEM2 zoom tracker software free for 30 days, but i plan on buying it outright asap.

until next time..
      magic
  • 320 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Andrew! :)

Nice to finally see you in our blogs section!

Sad to hear you can't play tracked through us though :( that's disappointing.

Run golden! :)

ingi
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hey Andrew!

Welcome to the Blogging section!

How are the games treating you? What games have you been playing today?

Hope all is going well,

Gary
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      just finished my first real attempt at multi tabling sit n gos. i played 8 at a time, about 12 in all, cyling in new ones as i was eliminated from other ones, spent .25 on each one, $3 total, 45 ppl each one , and made 4 final tables, here are the results:

PokerStars Tournament #483508780, No Limit Hold'em
      Buy-In: $0.23/$0.02 USD
      45 players
      Total Prize Pool: $10.35 USD
      Tournament started 2011/12/13 19:34:43 AT [2011/12/13 18:34:43 ET]

Dear _________,

You finished the tournament in 5th place. A USD 0.93 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

---------------------------------------------------
      PokerStars Tournament #483516377, No Limit Hold'em
      45 players
      Tournament started 2011/12/13 19:51:13 AT [2011/12/13 18:51:13 ET]

Dear ________,

You finished the tournament in 6th place. A USD 0.62 award has been credited to your Real Money account.
      --------------------------------------------------------

PokerStars Tournament #483506890, No Limit Hold'em
      45 players
      Tournament started 2011/12/13 19:30:39 AT [2011/12/13 18:30:39 ET]

Dear ___________,

You finished the tournament in 2nd place. A USD 2.22 award has been credited to your Real Money account.
      --------------------------------------------------------
      PokerStars Tournament #483518133, No Limit Hold'em
      45 players
      Tournament started 2011/12/13 19:54:57 AT [2011/12/13 18:54:57 ET]

Dear ______________,

You finished the tournament in 5th place. A USD 0.93 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

made $4.70
      spent$3

profit of $1.70

Conclusion:

I found that 8 tables was way too much, but 4-5 seemed really good once I got down to that number I found I was more involved in reading the other players and making better decisions overall. I felt very comfortable playing my strategy and took lots of bad beat and never got upset or changed my play style because of it.

Overall grade: B+

I think I could've did better if I play less tables. 5 at a time seems optimal at this point. Most importantly I had fun :) I actually almost won one, had the guy down to 20k in chips,then he got QQ and I got AQ :tongue: but thats just how it goes. I never recovered.

I definately reccommend the .25c sngs for beginners at Pokerstars. The fish count is incredible. I had a record number of people go all in vs my AK AQ AJ with A-2 today....I couldnt imagine what they thought they were beating with A-2.. anyways signing off for now :)
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Good luck with your micro SNG run.. I think the 10 cent 99 mans are even better. Not sure if they still are but they used to be no rake.

One more thing, sorry to burst your bubble, but poker players don't become billionaires. Just not enough money in poker to do so. :p Millionaire is a very good possibility tho.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elhh82

One more thing, sorry to burst your bubble, but poker players don't become billionaires. Just not enough money in poker to do so. :p Millionaire is a very good possibility tho.
      Depends on how you invest your winnings ;)

There is always hope!!
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      just playing the NL2 ! using my newly installed and custom setting elephant poker tracker so far up over 150 BBS in 30 mins :) :)

the only stats im using for anyone who wants to know is vp$ip/pfr/wts%/# of hands..i work off of a little notebook...like 10 or 11 inch screen so i cant have a lot of stats clogging up my tables.

just had to cut the session short because my son just got home (11 months old :P ..hes a handful) but overall I like what the elephant offered me when I used it correctly and didnt try to track every stat availible, just the most helpful ones. I would definately say its a forgone conclusion that the elephant will help me in my young career until i can afford a better HEM. why i havent used it to date is beyond me.

But anyways from that $23 dollars i reported having when I deposited a few days ago, I've grinded it up to $31 now so I'm out of the absolute red zone as far as buy ins go and I am always happy to be playing with winnings rather then money I deposited :) I havn't actually had to dip below the initial $23 beyond my first few games, so I'm experiencing a nice little upswing to start off my week, which means I won't have to deposit again on payday, which makes me ecstatic :P

anyways this is the only real nice hand I've had today out of my limited play, so I will post it for all to see :)

Poker Stars $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em - 8 players - View hand 1560090
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $2.86
      SB: $1.54
      BB: $1.61
      UTG: $1.89
      UTG+1: $1.31
      MP1: $2.07
      MP2: $3.43
      Hero (CO): $2.00

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is CO with 9 :club: 9 :diamond:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.07, 1 fold, SB calls $0.06, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.16) 5 :club: T :heart: 4 :heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.16, Hero calls $0.16

Turn: ($0.48) 6 :club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.30, Hero calls $0.30

River: ($1.08) K :club: (2 players)
      SB bets $1.01 all in, Hero calls $1.01

I thought he was bluffing and I was right :P but the amazing thing here is if i raise at any point in this hand, I'm not sure if im getting as much value as smooth calling down his bets in this situation.

anyways, that'll be it for now

Thanks for reading,
      Andrew
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      Hey everyone! Its New Years eve! Whats your new years resolutions?

Right now I am single tabling because of my small screen laptop, i just cant focus on multiple tables without being able to tile them.

Anyways I am crushing the $7, 9 man sngs right now, trying to work up a nice roll for myself. I find pokerstars has great amounts of fish at these levels. I think I've played in like 7 or 8 now and have only lost out on one and it was a bubble finish due to a bad beat (my QQ vs his AJ all in preflop. he hits ace end of story) :spade:

If you like soft competition and $7 stakes then thats the place for you! I just hope you dont end up at my table or i'll take u out :P :P :]

JK !

But I can try :) :s_grin:

not a whole lot to say today, I guess my new years reso. is to not go on tilt to the extent that i lose my whole bankroll anymore!!

Toodles!
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Hate to burst your bubble, but you can't crush a limit after eight games dude :)
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      I feel pretty good right now is all im trying to say :) i dont think ive become some poker god or whatever. Any useful or interesting comments instead of that one?
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      I do think that was a useful comment to be honest. I've seen many a player make a blog and start out 'ha, I'm crushing, I'm owning them, I'm reading them perfectly' without any sample to back it up. Just saying you have all the right to be excited, but keep that in mind.

I used to say I kept it in mind, but when the first downswing came, I lost it and tilted way too many dollars away. That's all I'M trying to say :)
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      thanks for sharing your experience with me :) I have the same experience as you, but it was more internal for me. i was confident, making good reads, getting lucky in all the right spots. but when the trigger happens and i go on tilt, or im tired...nothing ever goes my way. Im working on not felting myself when i go on tilt though, i have set a restriction for table limits with pokerstars (they added this feature and i am very pleased with it so far, because as crazy as this sounds, i have gone on tilt and tried to get on the big limit tables and got rejected saying i need to remove the restriction before playing on this table. And I think to meself when this happens..."man im glad i put that restriction on :) "
      You know your on tilt when you set a restriction on table limits, and KNOW you cant get on them even if you tried....but STILL CONTINUE to waste time trying to get on them!!! thats insanity at its purest...knowin something just physically isnt possible, and trying to do it anyways :P WTF LOL

BRM BABY. know your limits and stick within them using any possible tools availible to help !!!! :)
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      Hey everyone! just getting back from a long hiadus from poker (2 days is a long time for me). Anyways things haven't been going my way lately..I hope this is a sign of things to come, I just registered in this $1, 3K guaranteed tourney on stars, first hand this happens lol, and remember, things are not going my way lately...so when I got 3 preflop callers, my first reaction was, "Shit!"

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 1.1 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t3000)
      SB (t3000)
      BB (t3000)
      UTG (t3000)
      UTG+1 (t3000)
      Hero (MP1) (t3000)
      MP2 (t3000)
      MP3 (t3000)
      CO (t3000)

Hero's M: 100.00

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A, Q
      UTG calls t20, 1 fold, Hero bets t120, 1 fold, MP3 calls t120, CO calls t120, 1 fold, SB calls t110, 2 folds

Flop: (t520) Q, A, A (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets t130, MP3 calls t130, CO calls t130, SB calls t130

Turn: (t1040) 2 (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets t40, MP3 raises to t200, CO calls t200, 1 fold, Hero raises to t550, MP3 calls t350, 1 fold

River: (t2340) 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets t1000, MP3 raises to t2000, Hero raises to t2200 (All-In), MP3 calls t200 (All-In)

Total pot: t6740

btw the turn bet size i meant to be 400, not 40
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      Should I change the way I think people look at me now at the tables?

I've been playing a whole new style of offense here with things I've been learning all across the board here at pokerstrategy, however theres not really been any discussion for the most part or at least what I've seen about how to adjust the way you know people percieve your play at the table when you begin to play a new style.

Basically ev er since I got the elephant, I adjust my vpip and pfr to whatever I need to (ex. tight table I open mostly every pot) (loose table I only open with hands I'm not just going to fold to a 3-bet).

I used to play basically the same way , but a little less practised so to speak where I would be aware of how the table was playing, yet I wouldnt adjust my style accordingly, I would just think about it and thats it. and would proceed to lose my money.

my question is to everyone:
      How do I know if people are adjusting to my play at the table

How might they adjust to me and how can I know if they are even payin attention or not?

How do U know if someone is really aware, or if they are just faking it?

im not really looking for one exact answer to these Q's but please try your best :)

im basically having a downer right now because I'm not used to the way people play back at me now that im playing a higher volume of hands and a higher raise preflop rate. im used to everyone folding to my AA whenever i get it even at a 25% vpip and 20% pfr, but i usually get a lot of action on most other hands...as per the course.

i guess im just sad but i know i'll come around...i always do eventually !!!
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi ilovemagic, nice to see you back in the groove!

I have to say I'm not an expert at your game type, but I find at these low levels, no matter the variant, people aren't paying even half the attention to the table dynamics you obviously are. Obviously you come across the odd one or two, but not many I should think.

It is of course, evolutionary theat the regs will adjust, whereas the weaker players may adjust out of spite.
      How you tell the difference betweent he two I have no idea in tourneys. :(

Enjoying your return to blogging, have fun,

Mal.
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      Hi everyone!

Ran into this megafish today. its like he would only bet sitiuationally(ex if you bet he folds but if you just check and let him bet, raise him, only then will he call lol!!), and for some reason, thought people wouldnt play back at his 50/50 preflop stats...yeah after 100 hands the guy still had chips playing 50/50 lol..anyways i figuerd him out before e1 else, and almost had all his chips, hero calling his all in with middle pair, thinking i was ahead, and being way ahead before getting sucked out on river, but i got 2 more good all ins on him before he was astounded at what i showed, and left quietly...

FIRST HAND:
      Poker Stars $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players - View hand 1609060

MP1: $4.34
      MP2: $5.00
      CO: $3.70
      BTN: $2.37
      SB: $0.78
      BB: $6.29
      UTG: $2.16
      Hero (UTG+1): $5.00
      UTG+2: $5.63

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is UTG+1 with K :spade: K :club:
      1 fold, Hero calls $0.02, UTG+2 raises to $0.10, 6 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, UTG+2 calls $0.10

Flop: ($0.43) J :diamond: T :spade: 5 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG+2 bets $0.31, Hero raises to $1, UTG+2 calls $0.69

Turn: ($2.43) 3 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.80 all in, UTG+2 calls $3.80

River: ($10.03) 6 :heart: (2 players - 1 is all in)

i dont ever play kings this way , but i found a cool way to exploit his preflop style which i would only try against players with his particular style. he NEVER 3-bet, and he would call most any 3-bet however. which seemed wierd. His post flop play was horrendous, so yeah the rest was easy.

8 Hands later....
      final nail in his coffin:

Poker Stars $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em - 8 players - View hand 1609064

MP2: $5.07
      CO: $4.84
      BTN: $2.54
      SB: $0.75
      BB: $6.66
      UTG: $1.99
      Hero (UTG+1): $8.24
      MP1: $4.83

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is UTG+1 with 7 :heart: 8 :heart:
      1 fold, Hero calls $0.02, MP1 raises to $0.10, 5 folds, Hero calls $0.08

Flop: ($0.23) 3 :heart: 6 :heart: 4 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.14, Hero raises to $0.28, MP1 calls $0.14

Turn: ($0.79) 5 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.62, Hero calls $0.62

River: ($2.03) Q :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1, MP1 raises to $3.83 all in, Hero calls $2.83

after this hand he said "wow....nh", as to say, "wow, you fooled me!" lol and left...which made me sad because i was being very nice to him.

anyways, playing against these types is really fun because it forces lots of players who arent paying enough attention into a lot of mistakes, and gives players who ARE paying lots of attention like me, LOTS of profitable situations !
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      Hi everyone!

What I'm doing today:

-I'm gonna hit up a few other NL2 peoples blogs today, try and get them to post on mine as well.
      -hit up some hand eval. discussion
      -donate a bit at the NL2 tables. ex when my KK gets stomped all in preflop on the river when he hits flush...ugh. that was like 2 hands in.
      EDIT- drink a little vino :)

Now that my whole game has completely changed and I've started winning more all in's and folding more monsters when I think they're beat, instead of check calling , praying they dont have what deep down inside i know they have :P , I feel great about my poker game (although i def. desire to keep learning) and hope to learn more and actually start making some profit!

+EV to everyone! hope all is well with you and your familys :)
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      So someone had suggested this thing called sharkscope.com today in their blog. I was curious to find out how it worked so I went there, searched for tourneys at pokerstars under $10 and found a 18 man 6-max, $1.50 sng with 2 fish bowls which I felt was suffice for my ability , so i entered it just to see what would happen.

I sat in either 1st or 2nd thruout the tourney, was getting lucky making sick hands and getting them to do basically whatever I wanted the whole tourney. The search engine definately worked. here are some fun, funny and just downright hilarious hands. These arent really for analysis, because I had specific reads on my opponents all game and did play my own style which differs from basic sng strategy just a bit. But it works when I have my head straight. Its kind of a laggy style perfect for 6-max.

had this guy figured out real fast. I knew he whiffed the river just by the way he played the hand, but i figured a min bet would make me look weak and he would go big with his air. i dont usually use the min bet. i dont like it that much.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 1.5 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO (t1500)
      Button (t1490)
      SB (t1450)
      Hero (BB) (t1560)
      UTG (t1500)
      MP (t1500)

Hero's M: 52.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with 10, 8
      1 fold, MP calls t20, 1 fold, Button calls t20, SB calls t10, Hero checks

Flop: (t80) 2, 4, 10 (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets t80, 1 fold, Button calls t80, 1 fold

Turn: (t240) 9 (2 players)
      Hero bets t240, Button calls t240

River: (t720) 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets t20, Button raises to t1150 (All-In), Hero calls t1130

Total pot: t3020

Results:
      Button had A, K (high card, Ace).
      Hero had 10, 8 (one pair, tens).
      Outcome: Hero won t3020
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      this one I overplayed on turn, but maybe a pot size bet on flop wouldve stopped him from slow playing and i can get away from this hand on turn next time.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 1.5 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (5 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG (t1500)
      MP (t1430)
      Hero (Button) (t3080)
      SB (t1570)
      BB (t1420)

Hero's M: 102.67

Preflop: Hero is Button with 8, 10
      1 fold, MP calls t20, Hero calls t20, SB calls t10, BB checks

Flop: (t80) J, 9, Q (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, MP checks, Hero bets t60, 1 fold, BB calls t60, MP calls t60

Turn: (t260) 4 (3 players)
      BB checks, MP checks, Hero bets t230, BB raises to t1340 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero calls t1110

River: (t2940) 7 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t2940

Results:
      Hero had 8, 10 (flush, Queen high).
      BB had 2, 4 (flush, Queen high).
      Outcome: Hero won t2940
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      usually i just check behind on this river, but his min bet just screams weakness and I know hes betting bigger if he has something here. my line was b/f even tho in long run its a flip between b/f and c/c river here. I make small value bet here to extract value from any A-x pairs

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 1.5 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (4 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t1160)
      UTG (t1380)
      Hero (Button) (t4915)
      SB (t1545)

Hero's M: 109.22

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, K
      UTG calls t30, Hero bets t120, 2 folds, UTG calls t90

Flop: (t285) 4, 5, 8 (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: (t285) A (2 players)
      UTG bets t60, Hero raises to t240, UTG calls t180

River: (t765) 2 (2 players)
      UTG bets t30, Hero raises to t300, UTG calls t270

Total pot: t1365

Results:
      Hero had A, K (one pair, Aces).
      UTG mucked A, J (one pair, Aces).
      Outcome: Hero won t1365

seriously considered raising the river here. he played the hand so weak, i put him on 9's or nothing at all.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 1.5 Tournament, 100/200 Blinds 25 Ante (5 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t6355)
      SB (t3894)
      Hero (BB) (t8051)
      UTG (t2490)
      MP (t6210)

Hero's M: 18.94

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8, K
      3 folds, SB calls t100, Hero checks

Flop: (t525) 9, 8, J (2 players)
      SB bets t200, Hero calls t200

Turn: (t925) 5 (2 players)

River: (t1325) 5 (2 players)

Total pot: t1725

Results:
      SB had K, 10 (one pair, fives).
      Hero had 8, K (two pair, eights and fives).
      Outcome: Hero won t1725