This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AJ tilt same opp

• Shady9966
      Shady9966
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($13.96)
      BB ($20.62)
      UTG ($8.60)
      UTG+1 ($41.30)
      CO ($12.08)
      BTN ($10.15)

Dealt to Hero A:club: J:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.35, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.50, fold, UTG+1 calls $1.15

FLOP ($3.10) 5:diamond: T:heart: 4:spade:

Hero bets $2.12, UTG+1 calls $2.12

TURN ($7.34) 5:diamond: T:heart: 4:spade: 2:heart:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $2.60, Hero raises to $10.34 (AI), UTG+1 calls $7.74

RIVER ($28.02) 5:diamond: T:heart: 4:spade: 2:heart: 7:club:

UTG+1 shows 5:spade: 5:club:
      (Pre 54%, Flop 96.8%, Turn 90.9%)

Hero shows A:club: J:diamond:
      (Pre 46%, Flop 3.2%, Turn 9.1%)

UTG+1 wins $26.64

36/30 f3bet 18 raise cbet21 AF 2.6 HANDS 245
  • 4 replies
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      I think you should bet around half pot on the flop, it's a 3bet pot the board is dry. I don't like the shove on the turn, are you expecting him to put you on a straight? In a 3bet pot? At best I think you can only represent an overpair here. But you've already tried it on the flop, and it's failed one, so I think it's ch/f on the turn for me.

I thought it's FR. Ignore my comment, if it's SH. :f_grin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Shady9966,

Preflop: I wouldn't most likely even 3bet here while being a bit deeper and the hand may easily be dominated by which we get called.

As played
      Flop: Well, we can't really represent much with just the CB. Especially when the guy ain't even easily giving it up I might even consider just Check/Folding it right here.

As played
      Turn: I'd most likely just Check/Fold the turn, don't try to find revenge. It will just put you rather loosing more money.

Best Regards.
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      I wouldn't most likely even 3bet here while being a bit deeper
      Veriz, could you elaborate more about this? Do you mean we should tighten up our 3 bet range against a deep-stacked? I usually did the opposite. I mean against a mid-stack there's a chance he shoves 4bet.

Thanks,
      cpers
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by cpers
      Originally posted by veriz
      I wouldn't most likely even 3bet here while being a bit deeper
      Veriz, could you elaborate more about this? Do you mean we should tighten up our 3 bet range against a deep-stacked? I usually did the opposite. I mean against a mid-stack there's a chance he shoves 4bet.

Thanks,
      cpers
      Well, since I knew that the opponent is capable of picking very fancy lines. Calling with any crap, 4betting with crap from the previous hand. Therefore against such an opponent I don't like 3betting. But more often being deeper against tighter opponent we could even take the initiative but once again if we gonna overplay your TP don't do it. :)