Playtech software issue

• Pampoen
      HI all

Hi have a serious problem with all the playtech/ipoker site.

When I download and install the program I cant do anything.
      My mouse cursor flickers between the arrow and busy/loading the whole time.
      I cant log in or create an account as I cant fill anything in. I have done compatibility checks re-installed the programme. I've tried asking for help at all the sites poker770/mybetfair/paddy poker etc. None of there suggestions have worked.

I have asked playtech for help,but they are useless and don't care about players

Please is there any help out there? Google also gave no solutions
  • 6 replies
    • dadude77
      dont play on ipoker
    • PocketAcesJohn
      Originally posted by dadude77
      dont play on ipoker
    • support770
      Hi Droewors,

Your issues are due either to a poor internet connection or to an incompatibility between your operating system and the Ipoker lobby.

In order to be able to advise you correctly, I need more details on your computer settings (displayed in Control Panel), your internet connection and on your operating system…

However, in the meantime, do keep in mind the following:

- Always use a wired connection instead of a wireless one;
      - If you have no choice and have to use a wireless connection, please make sure that it is password protected;
      - While playing online poker, check that all downloading software you normally use, are turned off.
      - Should there be a second person connected to the internet at the same time you are, again, make sure that this person is not downloading any files;

Also, bear in mind that Poker770 has a flash version of the lobby as well, which you should be able to use. To have a peek at it, just follow the link below:

Hope it helps!

• hehefish
      I have same problem, please help me...
      On laptop its OK!
    • support770
      Hello Pampoen,

First of all, did you follow the advices above?

If you did and your issues weren’t solved, then to be able to offer you further assistance I need more details on your computer settings (displayed in Control Panel), your internet connection and on your operating system.

You can post them here or send them by e-mail at

Looking forward for your message,

• RobertDaPro
      This software is the worst.. i have no trouble with any other soft, but that opens up slowest.

Once late in tourney soft crashed. Was playin stars at the same time with no probs cash tables.. took forever to log back in and blinded big time down.