This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello

• vytas3d
      vytas3d
      Bronze
      Hello everybody! I just wanted to introduce myself to this great community. I am Vytautas from Lithuania allmost 20 years old, soon 20th anniversary birthday comming. Well, I have started playing poker about 3 years ago, firstly only cash games with friends in school. The beginning was quite succesfull and I was making profit, it was a small but still started to feel the benefit of this game. A little bit later mine best friend met one guy from Holland, who sented us a book "6max" it was mostly directed to cash game, and that was the beginning of mine Internet poker. For some time I was interested only in short handed cash games but now I spent more time for SnG and MTT tournaments as I consider it more interesting for me. My biggest mistakes on poker was not controlling well bankrool management, and I've started to read a book called "The poker mindset" I recommend this book for everyone as it gives very much of yours doing psychological mistakes!
  • 6 replies