No HUD - Winter is Coming

• JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm playing the winter is coming PLO freeroll on Party but my HEM HUD isn't working. It works fine in the cash games.

Anyone having the same problem? Any ideas?

Cheers
      Jon
  • 7 replies
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      +1, does not work....
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

I've moved your thread to our software section, will get you help soon.

Ingrid
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JonikoP
      Hi,

I'm playing the winter is coming PLO freeroll on Party but my HEM HUD isn't working. It works fine in the cash games.

Anyone having the same problem? Any ideas?

Cheers
      Jon
      You play PLO CG and there the HUD is working?
      Does the HUD works on PLO SNGs?

I think HEM has two types of software. One for Holdem and one for Omaha.
      Do you have the omaha version? Sorry for asking this "stupid" question, but sometimes in this case is the failure.
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      You play PLO CG and there the HUD is working? Do you have the omaha version? Sorry for asking this "stupid" question, but sometimes in this case is the failure

Yes, I have both PLO and Holdem versions. The HUD works fine in cash games. I haven't played any SNGs on Party.
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      You play PLO CG and there the HUD is working? Do you have the omaha version? Sorry for asking this "stupid" question, but sometimes in this case is the failure

Yes, I have both PLO and Holdem versions. The HUD works fine in cash games. I haven't played any SNGs on Party.
      Ah, i will check it back, but it could be, that HEM do not support freerolls.
      I will post here, if it is the solution.
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Silicernium

Ah, i will check it back, but it could be, that HEM do not support freerolls.
      I will post here, if it is the solution.
      Please look inside of this link (Click me)

There is a solution, that you have to configure table finder to have HUD in freerolls at Party.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      First thing to check: the Party client must be installed in english language.
      If thats ok and the hands are being imported try the tablefinder.