Sample of 25K+ hands NL2

• pokerpanda22
      pokerpanda22
      Bronze
      Hello PS crew,

I have built up a sample of about 27,000 hands over the past month and I'm using PokerTracker (trial version).
      I was wondering if you guys could do a review? Must have at least a million leaks, please let me know what stats you need?

Thx in advance
  • 8 replies
    • pokerpanda22
      pokerpanda22
      Bronze
      http://www.mypicx.com/12142011/details_27K/
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      A major leak is that there is a big gap between vpip and pfr.You should raise more hands pf (especially in position) and call less.Also,you should mention what type of game do you play(short stack or big stack,9max or 6max)
      and you should also post your position,cbet,cbet success%,etc stats.
    • pokerpanda22
      pokerpanda22
      Bronze
      acetbfish, thanks.

http://www.mypicx.com/12142011/Positions/
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      You are calling a big range of hands from the blinds.Try play hands which have good implied odds such as pocket pairs and suited connectors only in multiway pots and fold or 3bet trouble hands like KJ,K10,A10,QJ etc. as it's difficult playing these and get value from them out of position.
      You are also calling a lot of hands from the button.Even though you are playing in position,it's costing you money playing without having the initiative as you can't steal a pot or control the size of it and you have to play fit or fold if you don't have a very good postflop play.
      Ps I don't play fr,I play sh so don't take my advices for granted.Gl :)
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      1) VP$IP @ full ring of 21 is WAY TO LOSSE! spesh as it's NL2! Solid stats are norm like 15/13 or 14/12. Playing tighter @ like 11/9 won't be much of a mistake at NL 2.

2) Playing to losse in eairly posistions.

3) Your calling pre-flop frquency is to far apart from your raising frequency

4) You Attack to steal stat is way to high for NL2...even for higher limits 54% is just obserd. something like 35%-40% is prefered, probs lower for NL 2 though.
    • CheckBop
      CheckBop
      Bronze
      you have played 27k hands at nl2, pretty big leak in itself .
    • BlackRain79DTB
      BlackRain79DTB
      Bronze
      Assuming this is full ring I would try to lower your VPIP to around 15. VPIP from the SB seems especially too high. Your PFR is fine where it is. ATS is good. Bout all I can see. I'm more of a HEM guy than PT3 though so I hope I read the stats right. gl.
    • eudodo
      eudodo
      Bronze
      Lots of good ideas in posts above.

Had a quick look. A few suggestions:
      - VPIP/PFR way too big -- you play too many hands
      - do you cbet flop after raising preflop only 21.68% ? not sure as I can't see cbet stat, that would be a huge leak
      - you fold to raise on the flop not often enough
      - your fold to raise on the turn is only 42% It should be probably double of that ...

well, to be honest, there is so many things ... You can just get a trail of Leak Buster and go through stats one by one.

On the positive side. You will quickly see a big difference once changing your game. And simply press the button fold more often.