Myxxamed (MP+1): $19.88
      timohouse (LP): $18.38
      BGawli (CO): $26.02
      anpfisher (BTN): $10.20
      nul3m0 (SB): $20.00
      Joe_Haennes (BB): $20.83

nul3m0 posts SB $0.10, Joe_Haennes posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: ($0.30) BGawli has 5:heart: 7:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, BGawli raises to $0.60, fold, fold, Joe_Haennes raises to $1.70, BGawli calls $1.10

Flop: ($3.50, 2 players) 2:heart: 4:heart: Q:diamond:
      Joe_Haennes bets $2.02, BGawli calls $2.02

Turn: ($7.54, 2 players) Q:club:
      Joe_Haennes checks, BGawli checks

River: ($7.54, 2 players) 9:spade:
      Joe_Haennes checks, BGawli checks

hmmm what do you think about this play preflop? It's not my habit to call with 1-gapper and SC 3B but we are against 3bettor so I decide to try.
      I'm just wondering about check on the turn and river. Do I play it too passive? Probably after check on the turn, check on the river isn't huge mistake because I don't see fold equity from my bet but what do you think about betting turn?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Preflop: Nah, it's not the greatest hand to play with especially when not having a great plan for the play. You ain't gonna hit often enough and neither you will even know where you stand with the hand if you do hit for example a pair. Just just fold such hands. You really have to know the opponent good.

As played
      Postflop: Nah, I guess it seems to be fine, we can't represent much either with our hand. If I would take stabs then it would be most likely on the turn since then we at least can represent maybe something like Qx. :D But the guy definitely has even worse PPs like TT/JJ or whatsoever which will definitely Call you down now.

Best Regards.