This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 75s 13.12

• UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      Pacific Poker - $0.20 NL - Holdem - 9 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

kovant (UTG): $23.97
      helgehegg (UTG+1): $20.00
      ladygagga (MP): $8.55
      Myxxamed (MP+1): $19.88
      timohouse (LP): $18.38
      BGawli (CO): $26.02
      anpfisher (BTN): $10.20
      nul3m0 (SB): $20.00
      Joe_Haennes (BB): $20.83

nul3m0 posts SB $0.10, Joe_Haennes posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: ($0.30) BGawli has 5:heart: 7:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, BGawli raises to $0.60, fold, fold, Joe_Haennes raises to $1.70, BGawli calls $1.10

Flop: ($3.50, 2 players) 2:heart: 4:heart: Q:diamond:
      Joe_Haennes bets $2.02, BGawli calls $2.02

Turn: ($7.54, 2 players) Q:club:
      Joe_Haennes checks, BGawli checks

River: ($7.54, 2 players) 9:spade:
      Joe_Haennes checks, BGawli checks

hmmm what do you think about this play preflop? It's not my habit to call with 1-gapper and SC 3B but we are against 3bettor so I decide to try.
      I'm just wondering about check on the turn and river. Do I play it too passive? Probably after check on the turn, check on the river isn't huge mistake because I don't see fold equity from my bet but what do you think about betting turn?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Preflop: Nah, it's not the greatest hand to play with especially when not having a great plan for the play. You ain't gonna hit often enough and neither you will even know where you stand with the hand if you do hit for example a pair. Just just fold such hands. You really have to know the opponent good.

As played
      Postflop: Nah, I guess it seems to be fine, we can't represent much either with our hand. If I would take stabs then it would be most likely on the turn since then we at least can represent maybe something like Qx. :D But the guy definitely has even worse PPs like TT/JJ or whatsoever which will definitely Call you down now.

Best Regards.