wins $3.42

Villain's stats: VPIP:26 PFR:10 AF:0.6 H:165

The fold is good here?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Nocco88,

Most likely it's considerable. But I don't really understand why do you CB so small? You practically inducing a Check/Raise against that kind of size. :P

Also what's the reason for 3betting preflop? Was it HU or what kind of table is it?

Best Regards.
    • Nocco88
      Nocco88
      Bronze
      It was a 6-max table. I cbet here half a pot, the pot was 1.90$, i don't understand why holdem manager indicates that it was 2$. I was 3-betting here because the villain likes stealing. And I was thinking that it is a good spot to 3-betting him, because i have the position, and my hand is pretty strong in HU situation.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Nocco88
      It was a 6-max table. I cbet here half a pot, the pot was 1.90$, i don't understand why holdem manager indicates that it was 2$. I was 3-betting here because the villain likes stealing. And I was thinking that it is a good spot to 3-betting him, because i have the position, and my hand is pretty strong in HU situation.
      Well, 3betting of course is an option but we also have to expect that he is calling with worse Ax still and not only with dominating hands. Overall I would still CB a bit bigger, 1/2 might induce sometimes raises, especially when the board is super dry and he may understand that you didn't hit either much with the weak bet size.