$1,66
      MP1:
      $1,09
      MP2:
      $3,77
      Hero:
      $2

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:spade: , Q:club:
      UTG1 calls $0,02, UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0,02, MP2 calls $0,02, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0,14, 3 folds, UTG1 calls $0,12, MP1 calls $0,12, MP2 calls $0,12.

Flop: ($0,59) A:diamond: , 5:spade: , 2:club: (4 players)
      UTG1 checks, MP1 checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets $0,42, 3 folds.

Final Pot: $1,01
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello jeszkar,

Once again I don't like your CB here into such a pot. What worse hands will Call you here while even no draws? Standard spot to Check behind. :) You somewhat overplay your PPs.

Best Regards.
    • jeszkar
      jeszkar
      Bronze
      I don't think I understand
      There was 3 check behind me, and I can represent a strong hand (there is an A on the board) why should I allow them to get a free card?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by jeszkar
      I don't think I understand
      There was 3 check behind me, and I can represent a strong hand (there is an A on the board) why should I allow them to get a free card?
      What do you try to make to fold? :D KK ?:D None of them ever will even have it. :)
    • jeszkar
      jeszkar
      Bronze
      Yes, I know they don't have KK but what should I do? Check until the showdown or until someone make a big bet because he get the card what he needed -> so I have to fold. Against four opponents the QQ not a life insurance (not even the AA it is)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by jeszkar
      Yes, I know they don't have KK but what should I do? Check until the showdown or until someone make a big bet because he get the card what he needed -> so I have to fold. Against four opponents the QQ not a life insurance (not even the AA it is)
      Why to Check on to showdown? We can still Bet the turn for value where a lot worse pairs/PPs are willing to pay. :)