NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($0.98)
      BB ($2.04)
      UTG ($2.91)
      UTG+1 ($2.09)
      Hero ($2.02)
      BTN ($4.94)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: Q:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.06, UTG+1 calls $0.06, Hero calls $0.06, fold, SB raises to $0.98 (AI), fold, fold, fold, Hero ???

He is 45/27 over 19 hands or so but I saw him shove A4o EP once. Shortstacker looking for a quick double up. He lost the first BI to me too.

Should I be calling here with QQ?

His raising range should be about 55+,A2s+,K5s+,Q8s+,J8s+,T8s+,98s,A3o+, (maybe KQo+ too) but what would a shortstackers range be in this position, given the fact he just lost a BI (50BB) to me?
  • 5 replies
    • ThePenny1
      Damn wrong place. Can a mod maybe move? :rolleyes:
    • purplefizz
      hi there,

moved to the appropriate section.

• luizsilveira
      Hi, ThePenny1!

I'll ask Veriz to stop by here as I'm not sure about your call pre with QQ. Maybe the best would be to 3bet yourself and avoid people behind you having odds to call too much or even squeezing like that.

Once he 3bets I think it's an easy call with QQ. Considering his stats, his stack and the limit I'd say his range is super wide there. He might be shoving many pockets, but I'd say at the very least TT+, and aces maybe even like AJ+ or AT+.

Was he a *very* tight player you could consider folding, but since he's shoving wide and is showing to be a bit of a maniac I consider this to be a clear call.
    • veriz
      Hello ThePenny1,

If you have such an opponent behind you who even ships so loosely I don't mind flatting and letting him ship with worse crap. :) Against UTG range we anyways have to 3bet/Fold very often. But usually if there wouldn't be such an opponent then you could as well consider 3betting it preflop.

Best Regards.
    • ThePenny1
      tnx for moving and for the replies :) .