hey all

• RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      hey everyone, i noticed i couldn't make a thread in the "general Dis." so i thought i'd say high to all.. and introduce myself..

Call me RMB ^^ ( my initials )

I've been playing poker for about 2 years now, and I started this week with
      10$ ( I KNOW its not much, Dont laugh) But that 10$ is at 55$ right now..

Actually i want some opinions too.. Since i've played 5 tournaments (30-50 players) prize pool is about 105$ and up..

So i came to the final table all these 5 tournaments but only came in 2nd in one..

and 4th and 6th in the other 4 tournaments..

does that make me good or what ? (silly question)
  • 4 replies
    • Thorn81
      Thorn81
      Global
      Hey RMB,

I think your're good at least until now. ;)

But I also think you have had some luck with the starting bankroll of $10. It's simply not a proper bankroll for tourneys. ;)

Reagards,
      Thorn
      To be promoted...
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      thats one fast reply ^^

Well i play quite tight, but not as tight as the lessons or guides in pokerstrategy says..

well the 10$ was free from xxxxx not a famous place though, but i'm doing my best to work myself up the ladder.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hey RMB,

First of all, welcome to PokerStrategy! I hope you'll enjoy it here and learn a lot. :)

I agree with Thorn81, you just don't have a proper bankroll for tournament games. Therefore, I recommend switching to either Fix Limit or No Limit SSS. As long as you stick to the rules of the BRM, you'll be fine in the long run. Anyway, your tournament results are absolutely good. ;)

P.S.: Sorry I couldn't let you leave a link which is not affiliated with us. Please refer to Board Rules

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      I'm already learning from reading the lessons given.. and its alot.. But some of it will add to the collection of information in my brain, since i've read hundreds of poker lessons on the internet. So i mix em up and play hard..

I only play 1 dollar tournaments and sometimes NL10 ..

reason why i didnt win more than 1 of the tournaments was because i was tired of the morons (sorry for the term) playing.. we were 7 players left i was chip lead with 40BB, everyone folds or go all in ( which unluckily i have crap cards so i can't call) it was like that for 30 mins!.. So i went all in over and over again so i just could leave the tournament and eat peacefully.. Stupid of me..