[Application] Sunday Schedules - long term

• lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello,
      I am looking for a long-term backer for the weekly online Sunday majors. The deal will be a standard 50/50 split with make-up. The exact terms/games are negotiable (I am willing to start at lower stakes to build trust). Building a long-term trustworthy relationship is very important to me.

SNs
      Stars – cjbridle1
      FT – lessonthree
      Party – CJBRIDLE

About me:
      - Pokerstrategy.com coach for 1yr.
      - Semi-professional for 3yrs, full-time professional for 1yr.
      - Mainly played STTs professionally during 2011. Transitioned into a mix of STTs/MTTs after black Friday.
      - Have had multiple backers/packages in the past. Totalling well into 5 figures. Can provide mid-high stakes references.

Graphs:

Lifetime STTs
      ABI - $40

Lifetime MTTs (schedules)
      ABI - $22

If you are interested in being my backer please PM me for my skype and we can talk further.

[Edited by fruktpuff] - Adding link to feedback Feedback for lessthanthreee
  • 7 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lessthanthreee
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello,
      I am looking for a long-term backer for the weekly online Sunday majors. The deal will be a standard 50/50 split with make-up. The exact terms/games are negotiable (I am willing to start at lower stakes to build trust). Building a long-term trustworthy relationship is very important to me.

SNs
      Stars – cjbridle1
      FT – lessonthree
      Party – CJBRIDLE

About me:
      - Pokerstrategy.com coach for 1yr.
      - Semi-professional for 3yrs, full-time professional for 1yr.
      - Mainly played STTs professionally during 2011. Transitioned into a mix of STTs/MTTs after black Friday.
      - Have had multiple backers/packages in the past. Totalling well into 5 figures. Can provide mid-high stakes references.

Graphs:

Lifetime STTs
      ABI - $40

Lifetime MTTs (schedules)
      ABI - $22

If you are interested in being my backer please PM me for my skype and we can talk further.

[Edited by fruktpuff] - Adding link to feedback Feedback for lessthanthreee
      For reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Good luck finding yourself someone willing to do a longer term deal!
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      I would back you if I could..

You're my idol.. I need to print out that graph so I can stick it next to my pc and look at it for inspiration.

So sick, so solid.
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      [EDIT]

also willing to negotiate adding 60s-109s STTs into the deal.
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Platinum
      For how much money are you talking about ( BI's) ? Also You are looking for full stake from only 1 person ? (e.g. you sell 100 % of the action and only 1 can buy it and you don't sell shares ? )
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by N0pr3s3n7
      For how much money are you talking about ( BI's) ? Also You are looking for full stake from only 1 person ? (e.g. you sell 100 % of the action and only 1 can buy it and you don't sell shares ? )
      ist not a shares deal. i would prefer to have just 1 backer, but a few people have shown interest in backing for a small %.

IMO the backer would need to be at least 20k deep behind because the make-up can get huge at these stakes. If I get enough people showing interest for smaller amounts I can get them to contact each-other and try work out a joint deal amongst themselves.
    • 2DHades
      2DHades
      Bronze
      Did you find a backer or the offer is still available?
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 2DHades
      Did you find a backer or the offer is still available?
      still available at the moment