cant find games!

• w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      hello all i am having problems founding games at party poker lately...

i play 6 tables BSS nlh10 atm but there are not that many tables anymore... and in the most of them are 3-4 short stacks (which i hate them )...

i also check the nlh25 and nlh50 and there is even worse!!

except pokerstar (i am not tracked with pokerstrategy) is there any other room with bigger pool of players ?

anyone else that played at partypoker have noticed that ?
  • 4 replies
    • peddy53
      peddy53
      Bronze
      Hi
      I think another option you can consider is 888 dont know if you play FR or 6max but FR is not great there as well but there is some good 6 max tables with lots of fish. unless you want to go Ipoker which is getting bigger than party at the moment
    • w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      yea i play full ring !!
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I've never really personally had any issues 8tabling NL10 on PartyPoker when I was doing that, but the massive amount of shortstackers is an annoyance indeed!

I think the only alternatives are really iPoker and 888, if you don't want Stars, to be honest.

Possibly Ongame, but I've never really played NLHE cashgames there, but for PLO, they had a fair few tables going on the same level.

Regards,
      Richard
    • zobupasts
      zobupasts
      Bronze
      If you have a decent bankroll you can try splitting it between several poker rooms.