Titan rakeback

• 1big2u
      1big2u
      Bronze
      Hi all. I will start playing in Titan poker someday. I know that they give cash vs. points. Can anybody tell me what is going to be the rakeback % with the first deposit bonus and points that I am going to get if I generate a monthly rake 400$? Also it would be great if someone tell me what rakeback can be without the bonus.

BTW I play full ring cash games.
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey 1big2u,

We have a dedicated thread for Titan VIP system: Titan VIP Scheme

I've asked David to to pop by tomorrow morning and explain to you in detail :)

Ingrid
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by 1big2u
      Hi all. I will start playing in Titan poker someday. I know that they give cash vs. points. Can anybody tell me what is going to be the rakeback % with the first deposit bonus and points that I am going to get if I generate a monthly rake 400$? Also it would be great if someone tell me what rakeback can be without the bonus.

BTW I play full ring cash games.
      Hey there 1big2u,

For your level of monthly rake, you will get ~25% rakeback from their VIP system each month. You will then also get about 30% from their first deposit bonus.

This is based on you saving up your points and trading them in at the highest value possible.

Let me know if you need more :)
    • 1big2u
      1big2u
      Bronze
      Thank you very much =)
      I see now. But if i play just one month? What would be the highest value possible trading points then? Will I get those 25%?
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I would estimate about 13.5%, since the VIP scheme is designed to become more valuable the longer you stay there.

For your rake levels, you wont find much higher from a VIP program, though you could go to a 30% flat room like PKR. The down side with that is that they charge a lot of rake at your limits, which makes it harder to stay in profit.
    • 1big2u
      1big2u
      Bronze
      thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. :f_grin: