This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Titan rakeback

• 1big2u
      1big2u
      Bronze
      Hi all. I will start playing in Titan poker someday. I know that they give cash vs. points. Can anybody tell me what is going to be the rakeback % with the first deposit bonus and points that I am going to get if I generate a monthly rake 400$? Also it would be great if someone tell me what rakeback can be without the bonus.

BTW I play full ring cash games.
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey 1big2u,

We have a dedicated thread for Titan VIP system: Titan VIP Scheme

I've asked David to to pop by tomorrow morning and explain to you in detail :)

Ingrid
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1big2u
      Hi all. I will start playing in Titan poker someday. I know that they give cash vs. points. Can anybody tell me what is going to be the rakeback % with the first deposit bonus and points that I am going to get if I generate a monthly rake 400$? Also it would be great if someone tell me what rakeback can be without the bonus.

BTW I play full ring cash games.
      Hey there 1big2u,

For your level of monthly rake, you will get ~25% rakeback from their VIP system each month. You will then also get about 30% from their first deposit bonus.

This is based on you saving up your points and trading them in at the highest value possible.

Let me know if you need more :)
    • 1big2u
      1big2u
      Bronze
      Thank you very much =)
      I see now. But if i play just one month? What would be the highest value possible trading points then? Will I get those 25%?
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Bronze
      I would estimate about 13.5%, since the VIP scheme is designed to become more valuable the longer you stay there.

For your rake levels, you wont find much higher from a VIP program, though you could go to a 30% flat room like PKR. The down side with that is that they charge a lot of rake at your limits, which makes it harder to stay in profit.
    • 1big2u
      1big2u
      Bronze
      thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. :f_grin: