Quick question

• kenokenoo
      kenokenoo
      Bronze
      Since I've never deposited any money to partypoker I now have problem cashing out since there are only two options that I can use bank wire and checks which are not really suitable for me. Now I was intending to use my friends visa electron card and deposit maybe 5 $ and then make first cashout. Is that valid way to do so since a lot of people told me that bank wire and checks have big postage attached to cashouts? And I have one more question can I use my friends card since he already used it for poker and will I have problem cashing out with his card? Thanks for help.
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey kenokenoo,

Yes, you will probably have an issue with using a friend credit card. In general, if you use payment method which isn't under your name will consider as fraud. It's looks a little like you stole it and deposited with, you understand?

Which I'm sure you didn't, so best to contact poker room and ask for their advice. I guarantee that they will vote against this.

Is there really no other option for you to deposit?

Ingrid
    • kenokenoo
      kenokenoo
      Bronze
      Thanks for the help. I guess I will make my own visa which will last for 7-10 days though.
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Good morning!

Why don’t you use Moneybookers (Skrill) as your option to cash out? You can make your acc over pokerstrategy and you will get 100 Strategypoints. Look here (<--Click me)