[NL2-NL10] 43s vs fish

• ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      his stats after about 40 or 50 hands was thru the roof vpip and pfr% so i figured to draw IP and i knew he was paying me off if i hit, because I had a nice read on him and we had played a couple pots together so i knew what line to take if i hit as well. check/call right down to the river, if he checks river value bet..if i miss flop fold. simple. Is it wrong to draw against maniacs? or should i keep that to drawing vs the regulars and staying tight tight against the maniacs?? i just feel there is more value to hitting against the maniacs because they tend to sink thier own battleship when oop.

Poker Stars $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players - View hand 1561482
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

MP2: $2.48
      Hero (CO): $2.57
      BTN: $5.00
      SB: $2.00
      BB: $3.51
      UTG: $2.14
      UTG+1: $6.46
      UTG+2: $2.00
      MP1: $1.84

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is CO with 4 :spade: 3 :spade:
      UTG calls $0.02, UTG+1 raises to $0.07, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.07, 3 folds, UTG calls $0.05

Flop: ($0.24) T :spade: 8 :spade: 2 :spade: (3 players)
      UTG checks, UTG+1 bets $0.17, Hero calls $0.17, UTG folds

Turn: ($0.58) 6 :club: (2 players)
      UTG+1 bets $0.34, Hero raises to $0.90, UTG+1 calls $0.56

River: ($2.38) 6 :heart: (2 players)
      UTG+1 bets $1.41, Hero calls $1.41
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ilovemagic,

Preflop: Such small SCs rather fold it preflop to avoid any marginal situations postflop.

As played
      Flop: You should definitely raise here and protect your hand!

As played
      Turn: Should definitely raise it pot size and protect once again!

As played
      River: Overplayed, you are most of the time beat here. :) Not much you beat.

Best Regards.
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      again, i cant stress enough this guy showed a tendency to fold to any agression, and I had every intention of folding the hand to a 4th spade, nothing other then that tho I had him on a pair at best, when you have a planned line of EV against a player, dont you go with it?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by ilovemagic
      again, i cant stress enough this guy showed a tendency to fold to any agression, and I had every intention of folding the hand to a 4th spade, nothing other then that tho I had him on a pair at best, when you have a planned line of EV against a player, dont you go with it?
      What do you beat on the river that ships? I have just that easy question for you. :)