This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 43s vs fish

• ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      his stats after about 40 or 50 hands was thru the roof vpip and pfr% so i figured to draw IP and i knew he was paying me off if i hit, because I had a nice read on him and we had played a couple pots together so i knew what line to take if i hit as well. check/call right down to the river, if he checks river value bet..if i miss flop fold. simple. Is it wrong to draw against maniacs? or should i keep that to drawing vs the regulars and staying tight tight against the maniacs?? i just feel there is more value to hitting against the maniacs because they tend to sink thier own battleship when oop.

Poker Stars $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players - View hand 1561482
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

MP2: $2.48
      Hero (CO): $2.57
      BTN: $5.00
      SB: $2.00
      BB: $3.51
      UTG: $2.14
      UTG+1: $6.46
      UTG+2: $2.00
      MP1: $1.84

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is CO with 4 :spade: 3 :spade:
      UTG calls $0.02, UTG+1 raises to $0.07, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.07, 3 folds, UTG calls $0.05

Flop: ($0.24) T :spade: 8 :spade: 2 :spade: (3 players)
      UTG checks, UTG+1 bets $0.17, Hero calls $0.17, UTG folds

Turn: ($0.58) 6 :club: (2 players)
      UTG+1 bets $0.34, Hero raises to $0.90, UTG+1 calls $0.56

River: ($2.38) 6 :heart: (2 players)
      UTG+1 bets $1.41, Hero calls $1.41
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ilovemagic,

Preflop: Such small SCs rather fold it preflop to avoid any marginal situations postflop.

As played
      Flop: You should definitely raise here and protect your hand!

As played
      Turn: Should definitely raise it pot size and protect once again!

As played
      River: Overplayed, you are most of the time beat here. :) Not much you beat.

Best Regards.
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      again, i cant stress enough this guy showed a tendency to fold to any agression, and I had every intention of folding the hand to a 4th spade, nothing other then that tho I had him on a pair at best, when you have a planned line of EV against a player, dont you go with it?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by ilovemagic
      again, i cant stress enough this guy showed a tendency to fold to any agression, and I had every intention of folding the hand to a 4th spade, nothing other then that tho I had him on a pair at best, when you have a planned line of EV against a player, dont you go with it?
      What do you beat on the river that ships? I have just that easy question for you. :)