Longest losing streak

• liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      I just lost my 6th bigger pp v smaller pp preflop all in in a row. The chance this happens is about 1/15000, that is, on average I need to get 15000 all ins preflop with bigger pp against smaller pp to get this again, which thus probably won't happen in my life ever again. Just wondering whether anyone got longer streaks, and I will see whether I can extend my streak.
  • 23 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Truth is, no I haven't ; not that that helps!

I have had KK 7 times and AA 9 times in a session and lost them all AI preflop or on the flop if that's any consolation. Sigh.

Personally, I hope this is your vey own Guinness Book of Records result and never happens again, but then we know....sigh again. :rolleyes:

My attitude when I get to the really really big numbers is...nh sir wp...seriously, I mean what else can you do anyway? Sigh...again! :)

Keep focus,

Mal.
    • Riesutas
      Riesutas
      Bronze
      I beat Aces 4 times today :coolface:
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      I had AA in the bb 4 times in 10 mins on 4 different tables and got a walk every time! I felt like I had been cheated somehow.
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      if you are on PokerStars, Leave the fucking site rigged crap :D , 888 Poker MY AA never loses to KK like 5% of the time only and i 12 Table :P
    • Riesutas
      Riesutas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Heave112
      if you are on PokerStars, Leave the fucking site rigged crap :D , 888 Poker MY AA never loses to KK like 5% of the time only and i 12 Table :P
      and how is that not rigged? :rolleyes:
    • liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      Let me stop playing for a while, I can't play this game with my current luck. Just realized I lost 9 shoves in a row too.
      It started with JJ v A10 preflop, ( an important one in mtt, should get in money if I won)
      then 910o v KQs preflop,
      A6o v KK preflop
      A4o v JJ preflop
      AKsv JJ preflop close to bubble in 27 ppl sngmtt
      K9o v KQo on TJQ flop, I was sb, we limped preflop, got a dream flop for me, and we went all in, but he hit runner runner flush.
      Ajo v A10o preflop, those 2 shoves ruined my big stack I had in Big 11$ tournament.
      KK v 55 preflop, no surprise, I lose all those shoves.
      AKs v KK preflop shove, those 2 ruined my other big stack.

Rather than extend my losing streak and broke the record, I think I'd better stop for some days.
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Ye i think you should quit,lots of pros do retire bcause theyve used up all of their luck. hellmuth for example, lol he luckboxed some bracelets now he has no luck left
    • deezer79
      deezer79
      Silver
      Yeah, I take a few days off when feeling jaded - seems to help my mindset but not the outcomes. At least you'll know you played at your best :) .
    • CheckBop
      CheckBop
      Bronze
      lost 16 HU SNGs in a row once.

things got broken/
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      3 years
    • CheckBop
      CheckBop
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      3 years
      haah fish, think you should quit if you are losing over 3 years !
    • liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CheckBop
      lost 16 HU SNGs in a row once.

things got broken/
      Ok, that is quite unlikely too, something like 1/600000. my longest husng losing streak is only something like 5 games I think.
    • harvbucks
      harvbucks
      Bronze
      nope, 6 is a big number. happened 4 times to me a couple years ago, but yeah that's bad. hang in there....on the bright side you are due to give out some coolers of your own. what i like to do every session is put a post it note everytime that someone coolers me and then take it down every time i do it to someone else. it usually comes out around even and if there's too many post its for the bad guys i know it's not my day and take a break.
    • liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      Also, I need one of my friends to come back. It was quite strange, I was unlucky some days ago, they he observed me playing the games and I got luck, then I only get luck when he observes. However, he left some days ago and that started my losing streak immediately. I will start playing again if he is back.
    • CheckBop
      CheckBop
      Bronze
      maybe you play better when your friend is watching you ? ego/concentration thing ?
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      All my life...
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      pfffff dont talk to me about fking losing streaks !!! What date was I fking born? :f_biggrin:
    • wategun7
      wategun7
      Bronze
      Originally posted by liguolong
      Also, I need one of my friends to come back. It was quite strange, I was unlucky some days ago, they he observed me playing the games and I got luck, then I only get luck when he observes. However, he left some days ago and that started my losing streak immediately. I will start playing again if he is back.
      Very interesting...
    • liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      Ok extended my streak to 7 now, lost with qq v 77 preflop shove.