This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

My random success day! .60 -> $30 in 3 hours!

• Calcul0n
      Calcul0n
      Bronze
      So i squandered my 50 bucks quickly, but had a few party points left over.. so i decided to use them on the 250$ gtd. i ended up making it to the final table, but lost on a risky bluff, netting me 2.60. i then wasted 2 bucks in $1 sit n go's, just not playing well.. still angry about my stupid bluff in the 250 gtd. had 60 cents left, so i figured hey, i'll run this up to $1 and play one more, un-tilted.

i end up placing 3rd and get 1.70, then join another .1/.2 table, and run that up to $3. i put that on a $3 sng, win that, and now have 13.50. i put 10 of that on a .5/.10 table, and in one hour, i'm up to 30 bucks again!

i just thought it was kind of amusing.. turning .60 into $30 in 2-3 hours is probably the craziest luck/exponential gain i've ever had (but i also have been playing well)
  • 4 replies