This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi all!!!!

• Renny84
      Renny84
      Bronze
      Hi all!!!
      My name is Renè, I'm 27 and begin to play poker in 2009. I started with s&g but 1,5 year ago I decide to move to cash. I always studied a lot and this has allowed me to improve my game even though I still have long way to go to become really good.
      GL all at the table...
      :] :]
  • 5 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Ok, so hi there Renny and a big welcome to our super community, we're glad to have you here!

I guess - coz I'm a really sharp guy, that you play cash.
      So what limits do you pay and what variant? I mean fixed limit, omaha, no-limit, 5 card draw, 7 card draw hi/lo, what is your preference?

We have so much information on PokerStrategy and we want you to get the most from us we can give you.

So give us a little bit of information and we'll see if we can help you fulfil your potential if that's what you would like.

Waiting.....

Mal. :)
    • Renny84
      Renny84
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      I guess - coz I'm a really sharp guy, that you play cash.
      So what limits do you pay and what variant? I mean fixed limit, omaha, no-limit, 5 card draw, 7 card draw hi/lo, what is your preference?
      We have so much information on PokerStrategy and we want you to get the most from us we can give you.
      So give us a little bit of information and we'll see if we can help you fulfil your potential if that's what you would like.
      Waiting.....
      Mal. :)
      In May, I left the poker, I did cash out. I played NL50 on enet ant fulltilt. But I am not able to stay away from poker for too long ... :D :D :D
      So in september I decide to restart: I paid € 100 on Pokerstars and I have started from NL2 sh NLHE: the goal is to climb the levels up to NL50. The challenge is to move to the next limit only when I am 100x for that level. Let's say that I miss a little to get to NL5 (80 of 500€ :f_grin: :f_grin: ) and I hope to do it later this year.
      :) :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Good luck Renny and welcome to the community! :)
    • nowandthen12
      nowandthen12
      Bronze
      welcome and gl
    • CheckBop
      CheckBop
      Bronze
      hey and welcome