Hi all!!!!

• Renny84
      Renny84
      Bronze
      Hi all!!!
      My name is Renè, I'm 27 and begin to play poker in 2009. I started with s&g but 1,5 year ago I decide to move to cash. I always studied a lot and this has allowed me to improve my game even though I still have long way to go to become really good.
      GL all at the table...
      :] :]
  • 5 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Ok, so hi there Renny and a big welcome to our super community, we're glad to have you here!

I guess - coz I'm a really sharp guy, that you play cash.
      So what limits do you pay and what variant? I mean fixed limit, omaha, no-limit, 5 card draw, 7 card draw hi/lo, what is your preference?

We have so much information on PokerStrategy and we want you to get the most from us we can give you.

So give us a little bit of information and we'll see if we can help you fulfil your potential if that's what you would like.

Waiting.....

Mal. :)
    • Renny84
      Renny84
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      I guess - coz I'm a really sharp guy, that you play cash.
      So what limits do you pay and what variant? I mean fixed limit, omaha, no-limit, 5 card draw, 7 card draw hi/lo, what is your preference?
      We have so much information on PokerStrategy and we want you to get the most from us we can give you.
      So give us a little bit of information and we'll see if we can help you fulfil your potential if that's what you would like.
      Waiting.....
      Mal. :)
      In May, I left the poker, I did cash out. I played NL50 on enet ant fulltilt. But I am not able to stay away from poker for too long ... :D :D :D
      So in september I decide to restart: I paid € 100 on Pokerstars and I have started from NL2 sh NLHE: the goal is to climb the levels up to NL50. The challenge is to move to the next limit only when I am 100x for that level. Let's say that I miss a little to get to NL5 (80 of 500€ :f_grin: :f_grin: ) and I hope to do it later this year.
      :) :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Good luck Renny and welcome to the community! :)
    • nowandthen12
      nowandthen12
      Bronze
      welcome and gl
    • CheckBop
      CheckBop
      Bronze
      hey and welcome