This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Batfair 30$ starting capital

• MarkOhBang
      MarkOhBang
      Bronze
      Hi,

I just read that there is a 30$ starting capital at betfair if u make a starter account. (If u deposit u get more benefits) W/o deposit can I get 30$ or is it only for the new members, who havent requested starting capital yet?

Have a nice day!:)
  • 2 replies
    • MarkOhBang
      MarkOhBang
      Bronze
      And If I would deposit 10$, would be there some bonuscash or only the bonus?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi MarkOhBang,

Welcome to the community! Why not take a minute to introduce yourself to this wonderful community in this section?!

The $50 starting capital at Betfair is a little different to others. As you can see on this page, you will initially receive $30 into your poker account from when you pass the quiz (and possible validate some ID documents)

The remaining $20 will be transferred into your account if you make a deposit of $10 or €15 or £10 (depending on your currency)

Once you have deposited you can claim a first deposit bonus.

For more information on the Betfair First Deposit bonus, please click here

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
      Gary