from 1.5$ to 15$ challenge

• aftenieovidiu
      aftenieovidiu
      Bronze
      i used to play on fulltilt 12-24$ STT.i tried to get a stake for the 7-15$ and i didn't.any way i can't stay and not play poker anymore.so i am planning this:

i deposited 45$ and try to climb from 1.50$ to 15$ STT with agressive BR.when i reach 20BI for the next level i make a 3 BI shot.is pretty hard because the variace is high but i will try to put a lot of volume too.

some goals:

:club: play at least 40 games in a day(like 250-300 in a week)
      :diamond: try to stay motivated
      :heart: discuss hand evaluations from hand evaluation forum
      :spade: watch some videos

so this is it.i will come later with some updates :)
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      well hello there aftenieovidiu :)

welcome to our blogs section and wish you good luck at the tables!

one of your goals : - try to stay motivated

What you doing about this? How are you going to stay motivated? are you working or studying?
    • aftenieovidiu
      aftenieovidiu
      Bronze
      right now i am studying.i have one and half year left.

by staying motivated i mean to put volume in my play and stay focused.is pretty hard when you have to start over and you know how importatnt volume is and how much you have to play until you get to a decent stake.

anyway i will try to look at this like a challenge and not care about money and stuff.
    • aftenieovidiu
      aftenieovidiu
      Bronze
      i almost forgot how swingy 1.5$ SNG can be :P

i am not running so good but i just hope that my agressive BR will stand:)

volume is good even though i am running bad.tomorrow will be a week since i start playing and i will come with updates.
    • iFortunatus
      iFortunatus
      Bronze
      Hope all goes well look forward to your update im currently doing pretty much the same, turnt $30 into $90 so far in a week, its been hard when the fish call 25o like its AA, ill keep checked in :)
    • aftenieovidiu
      aftenieovidiu
      Bronze
      time for the update.

volume was pretty good considering the bad run and that one day i was all day gone so only 6 days of play.

winnings are not good but it happens and i will go trough this.here is the graph for the first week.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    • aftenieovidiu
      aftenieovidiu
      Bronze
      Hope all goes well look forward to your update im currently doing pretty much the same, turnt $30 into $90 so far in a week, its been hard when the fish call 25o like its AA, ill keep checked in smile

nice winnings from 30$ to 90$.keep up with the good work and i hope we meet to the 15$ SNG :D