any advice on my game?

• martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      As u can see i tried for the first time playing sh cg, 4 tables at once.

1 is the first session of 4 tables.
      2 the second and so on with nr 3

My main problem i think, is that im not precise enough to get my opponents range, when i have the nuts and wants to get paid off.

The last part is just me wanting to get my money back in another game ;D

I know i can just play that game and grind my way up slowly. But i really want to be succesful in sh, since its SO much more rake/points/action. Plus its much faster, and i like that.

Anyone can figure out the main problem with the way i play i sh, cause it CANT just be because i bet 2 much/little, and dont get paid off i think.

My stats in sh is something between 19/16-31/25 depending on the card i get, and the player and so on.

Also, on the hud, where should i look after leaks? I dont have displayed that much on the hud: Notes, SD, Icon, player, hands, fold to 3bet, VPIP, PFR, RFI, AF, cbet flop, donk flop, check flop%, att to steal from botton, fold BB to steal from botton %, fold to flop cbet.

I was wondering if it is necesary to have stats on turn and river also, to get showed more exploitable leaks?
      Instead of having to click the popup.

• 11 replies
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      wow
      red line going up and winnings down

what is your WTSD and W$SD
      It seems you take a lot of hands to showdown and dont win them

As far as stats go you keep adding them as you progress based on what you need

Before going to SH i suggest you first get some winnings in FR its easier to play FR if you follow the starting hands chart strictly

SH has lot more regs who would exploit any leak they notice on you
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      This is NL10 SH, right? Sick graph!!
    • Damlqv
      Damlqv
      Bronze
      your red line should be going down and your blue line up. you probably play too agressive and make people fold when you have the best hand and mostly see a sd when you're beat.
      Also, maybe dont 3bet that much (dont know your stat for this) but if you just call you let them play a lot weaker range against you and your range looks a lot weaker they make a lot more mistakes and most people at NL10 dont adapt to this too quickly.
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      My WTSD is 32.80%
      My W$SD is 50.85%

But that is for the whole graph, and NL holdem sh is only in bw 2226-5786

And please explain to my why the graph seems sick ;D?
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      its only NL4 ;D
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      is it possible anyone will show me a winning sh graph, with cb and donk stats ;D?

because i may think its because my c-bet is a little high, however i try to mix it bw the players im up against. my avg is aprox 75% cbet, and donks on 40 %

U guys only cbets on flops u hit in shorthanded?

I cant seem to look through the long perspective in sh, and i hate to have to play boring game, to get it all back, so i can loose again in sh.

I REALLY want to learn to play sh ;D
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      No I don't cbet only if I hit
      But it doesn't mean I always cbet if I miss
      It depends on the players I am against their range etc

Your wtsd and w$sd is about fine
      I am really surprised how your red line is so up

Yes your cbet is little high but not something to worry about
      Dink bet I am not sure but it does seem very high

Tough to spot where you are going wrong
    • liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      Obviously I don't cbet only if I hit. But try seldom 2 barrel with air. I don't donk that much either. Also I am very careful when going in big pots and sometimes check hands like top pairs to pot control
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      Obviously I don't cbet only if I hit. But try seldom 2 barrel with air. I don't donk that much either. Also I am very careful when going in big pots and sometimes check hands like top pairs to pot control

Very nice spotted i guess. Well sometimes i even 3 barrel with air. I was aware of it, but did not notice it as such a huge leak, maybe that is one of my key problems. I think i will try not to do that ever, and as u mention turn down my 2 barrel air. Because that is not always a good thing i guess.

How did you come up with that. Is it because of my unlucky pots, often is followed by some massive air barrels, as it could look like on the graph? ;p
    • sucker1952
      sucker1952
      Bronze
      by the looks of it you are very active preflop and cont aggression post which is fine and this show whu your red line is so high. however you are taking too many hands to showdown and losing. It is $4nl and players take too many hands to showdown with hands that are beating you.

Try tightening up against the fish and cbet only on boards that are dry and preferably with a high card you can rep and have a plan to bet/fold or 2nd barrell/fold against players who call any pair.

when you do hit a hand go for it, but be careful on wet boards as these big fish smash these boards.

19/16-31/25- with your stats is the 25 25% 3bet?

if so that is too high and all i would do is 4 bet you with a wider range or shove and if you are mega aggressive after flop i could just slow play all monsters to trap.

16-31 pfr is quite high. do you fold to 3-bets much? if you do i would 3-bet the shit out of you and if you dont i would just let rip with top of my range knowing i can get max value from you.

hope this help

its just how i would see you

GL post graph when you have like 30-40k hands
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I suggest you to post your trouble hands in our hand evaluation forum. We will take a look at them and evaluate so you will get expression on that what is going on. You will find many different ways to play the hand profitably.

I would like to say that there are also ppl with non showdawn line in + and showdown in - and still makes profit.

Only a graph give as first impresion but this is so far away of finding your leaks.

Post your hand here: Hand evaluation NL10.