This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 SH - AJ one card OESD

• numbnutter
      numbnutter
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BB:
      $1.24
      MP2:
      $2.03
      MP3:
      $1.34
      CO:
      $1.76
      BU:
      $0.39
      SB (Hero):
      $2.07

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, J.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.06, BU folds, Hero raises to $0.18, BB folds, CO calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.38) T, Q, 9 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.27, CO raises to $1.58(All-In), Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.65.

Villain is 52/12/56 VPIP/PFR/Fold to cbet over 79 hands.

First, is raising okay here? I don't really like playing these sort of hands OOP without initiative but villain hadn't been stealing much so probably had a decent hand here.

Second, is the cbet okay? This board hits his range pretty hard but I figured I might be able to fold out any small pocket pairs or get calls from some worse draws. When he shoves I put him on a made straight, two pairs, sets and maybe a pair + draw.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello numbnutter,

Seems to be fine, especially when the opponent is capable calling with a lot worse and might even open with a lot worse. The same goes for the CB with your draw and maybe even overcards I'd also CB it and unfortunately have to fold to a raise.

Best Regards.