freerolls on titan

• sleepytime
      sleepytime
      Bronze
      hi, Why can" I register for the pokerstrategy freerolls on titan? I cannnot register for the basic one mind the vip silver one even though i'm a gold member on your site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 17 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hey sleepytime,

It's because you didn't register for the freerolls on our site. :(

Take a look at this news for more details: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Registration-for-PokerStratey-Freerolls-at-Titan-Poker_03761

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • sleepytime
      sleepytime
      Bronze
      Why Can't, it should of been!
    • sleepytime
      sleepytime
      Bronze
      but I did last week
    • sleepytime
      sleepytime
      Bronze
      So does that mean I can't register today then!!!!!!!!!
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sleepytime
      but I did last week
      Then you were eligible for the last week one. :(

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • sleepytime
      sleepytime
      Bronze
      So I'm a gold member and can't register for the freerolls, you don't inform me of how to enter, I haven't had a e-mail of yourselfs and yet I have played all my poker to benefit you!!!! This site is not really my cup of tea anymore, not happy at all going back to betfair because I get 30% rakeback for myself.
      I thought at least I could enter the vip freeroll that's why I've been playing for your site, oh well you live and learn goodbye and gl with your customers.
    • sleepytime
      sleepytime
      Bronze
      lol , your not even bothered!!!!!!! How stupid is this site, you know i'm a good player( not deposited on titan) because I have recieved all my bonus for my points from nothing, got to gold member (which benefits you) and you can't manually enter me for the 2 freeolls at 1700 hours. I could understand if I do this every week but it's the first time so lmao.
    • martizzo
      martizzo
      Bronze
      little more discipline just register yourself on wednesday on this site and sunday on titan isn't that possible. you need to put some effort to get something...
    • sleepytime
      sleepytime
      Bronze
      I'm new didn't know about wednesday still you just said!!!!!!! Think that says it all about this site, anyway what's the problem with manually entering me anyway every other poker site does it!!!!!! What's so hard about that and anyway your only silver I've earned them more money than you (gold member) and I can't play in it, real fair that.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hey sleepytime,

I'm sorry you couldn't join the game. Please note that the lists of eligible players were already forwarded to Titan and now there's no way to take you to the tournaments. Registration was open through Wenesday to Saturday, so everyone had plenty of time to register himself. If you didn't do it, it's your fault and not ours.

We bebefit from your play, but (from a gold member) not as much as you think. You have benefited from our starting capital and our website content as well. So I don't see anything so unfair for you here.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • sleepytime
      sleepytime
      Bronze
      so my fault not yours ( when the f **k did you tell me this) never said a word and to be honest if you don't benefit from me there's no point me playing for you then anyway, ( F**king idiots I get 40,000 points on betfair every month) they could of been yours if you knew what customer service was about.
    • sleepytime
      sleepytime
      Bronze
      and what buul s**t I have been manually enter to a tourny 1 minute before it started, just tell the truth it was your fault and you can't be asred to do anything about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont blame me
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      We keep updating our news page regularly. I understand your frustration, but it said in the newspost that the registration on this page would start on Wednseday 19:00 and end on Saturday 19:00. We launched the news the day before and announced when registration would open. If you hang around here regularly, there would be no problem to get noticed.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • sleepytime
      sleepytime
      Bronze
      I'm to be busy playing poker normally, just look at my e-mails cus like I said before all the other sites mail me to let me know if I have to do something, you never did, why would I randomly just come on here everyday, surely even you want me at the tables!!!!! Just seems so unfair and like I said it's my first time really could understand if I was annoying you every week. It don't matter not going to get anywhere and not sticking around just so you can blame me.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      You made your point in really arrogant way. If you want to leave do it noone forced you in anything here as you should know. If you don't have time to read how to get in freerolls than i don't know how you found time to wrote so many replies about this topic!
    • sleepytime
      sleepytime
      Bronze
      Answer to your Question!!!! Because I'm not sad and broke like you so I don't get the time to come on here very often, you sad person who pro didn't get all your bonuses cus your so S*** at poker.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      I don't know about others but to me you look sad. I don't complain for sth. which is totally my mistake like you do. Thats it. Is no use to reply your highly inteligent posts anymore.