This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How to get from Basic to Bronze status?

• 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello there boum98,

Congrats on passing the quiz and big welcome to our community!

In order for us to transfer your free $50 starting capital (which would also change your basic coat to bronze) you would need to provide us with the correct username.

Have you read this ticket please?

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by boum98
      I have an account at Poker770 and received my first free $10.
      btw, what free $10?
    • boum98
      boum98
      Bronze
      Hi IngridN,
      After completing the quiz, I created an account on Partypoker but did not use the PS150 bonus code. I then created an account on Poker 770 and it seem that I had received $10 + $7.70. When I log on the account my balance is $0.

Confused Boumba98
    • liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      ask poker770's support?
    • boum98
      boum98
      Bronze
      PokerStrategy has informed Poker770 that I completed the quiz and they immediately credited the first of 5 $10 bonus to my account. I also received my bronze status and I am on my way to Silver.

Case closed. Thanks for your support.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by boum98
      PokerStrategy has informed Poker770 that I completed the quiz and they immediately credited the first of 5 $10 bonus to my account. I also received my bronze status and I am on my way to Silver.

Case closed. Thanks for your support.
      Wohoo!

Glad you have your problem sorted! Hope to see you in shiny Silver soon :)

Best regards,
      Gary