[Application] 18/12 Sunday Million ($10m Guaranteed)

• DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Little short notice, but posting here on the off chance I can get the required interest.

Decided im going to try and play the Sunday Million on Stars Sunday, 10th Anniversary special with $10m Guaranteed. But only if I can sell of 70% of action. No mark up, will only play if I can sell the lot as paying 30% for myself is out of BRM for me. One time?!

Bit about me. I'm a cash game player mainly, beaten up to NL25 FR. All stats/graphs can be read in my blog.

Had a couple of stakes before from members of PS.com. For my previous staking thread click here.

Selling in pieces of 10%, as stated before only playing if I sell 70% total. The other 30% is for me.

10% - $21.50
      20% - $43
      50% - $107.5
      70% - $150.5

Basically, if you buy 10% you get 10% of any cash, and so on. Simples!

Can accept payment on Stars (dg113) or MoneyBookers (Skrill).

Please don't send until I have sold all action, [Edited by fruktpuff]
      Thanks.

Feedback

albionpro - 10% - Reserved
  • 9 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DannyG13
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Little short notice, but posting here on the off chance I can get the required interest.

Decided im going to try and play the Sunday Million on Stars Sunday, 10th Anniversary special with $10m Guaranteed. But only if I can sell of 70% of action. No mark up, will only play if I can sell the lot as paying 30% for myself is out of BRM for me. One time?!

Bit about me. I'm a cash game player mainly, beaten up to NL25 FR. All stats/graphs can be read in my blog.

Had a couple of stakes before from members of PS.com. For my previous staking thread click here.

Selling in pieces of 10%, as stated before only playing if I sell 70% total. The other 30% is for me.

10% - $21.50
      20% - $43
      50% - $107.5
      70% - $150.5

Basically, if you buy 10% you get 10% of any cash, and so on. Simples!

Can accept payment on Stars (dg113) or MoneyBookers (Skrill).

Please don't send until I have sold all action, [Edited by fruktpuff]
      Thanks.

Feedback
      For reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Sorry I had to edit your post, but for each stake, first contact must be made through the community tool, as per the staking rules.

Best of luck selling all the action you need, and in shipping them $2M for first!
    • albionpro
      albionpro
      Bronze
      10% please
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      Originally posted by albionpro
      10% please
      Reserved, tyty
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      10% meh who knows
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      [x] Vouching for OP.

GL :D
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      I would like to book ten percent of this young gentleman.
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      i'll take 10% too
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      Hey guys, big thanks for the interest so far but decided im not going to play the event in the end.

For one I don't think im going to get the required interest, and for another i've been a little ill with flu last few days and probably shouldn't play not only out of my bankroll, but with other people's money when there's no doubt im not in the right frame of mind. Really need an early night :(

Apologies and thanks again for the interest, good luck to those playing!
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      ok ty for informing Danny, I am closing the thread

Regards

Thazar