$27.75
      MP2:
      $11.85
      MP3:
      $50.00
      CO:
      $39.90

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with A, A.
      Hero raises to $1.50, 2 folds, MP3 calls $1.50, 4 folds, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($3.75) 7, T, 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.70, MP3 raises to $8.05, Hero raises to $23.00, MP3 raises to $48.50, Hero calls $25.50.

Turn: ($100.75) Q (2 players)

River: ($100.75) A (2 players)

Final Pot: $100.75.

Results follow:

Hero shows three of a kind, aces(Ac As).
      MP3 shows three of a kind, sixes(6d 6h).

Hero wins with three of a kind, aces(Ac As).

I been having alot of problems against these type of regs
      This fellow have FOLD VS CB 42%, RAISE CB 26%
      The rest of the stats are 15/10/2.6AF over 1k hands

I need help man, playing against them is impossibruuuu
  • 2 replies
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Okay. First of all if you have a decent sample on him raising the cbet 26% of the time is quite huge esp for FR.

But we do not wanna shove in this case and scare away his bluffs. So just call flop with intetion of calling it off most of the time. Most of the times these regs stab once and give up.

In this case we have a A :club: blocker, and we can discount quite some combos. As A :club: T :club: + and maybe some smaler suited Arags if he likes to play them but I doubt it. We are then left w K :club: J :club: + and Q :club: J :club: at most and I do believe he is calling those moste of the time. If he plays some of the lower suited connectors like 9 :club: 8 :club: + you are flipping or he has you crushed.

So in these cases I mostly fold especially in FR as ppl do not c/r bluff so often. If we do however have some good reads/notes do play accordingly.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

Since it is full ringed and he can´t have A high flsuhdraw I think you can easily b/f, but if you think he is making too many moves then b/c and get all-in on the turn. This way you give him option barrel him one more time his air and draws.

But mostly it depends on the gameflow if you should get all-in overpairs in single raised pot. If players don´t give you too much problem you can easily just fold or call flop and fold turn.

Best regards,