Facebook?

• dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      used search, didn't find it, so decided to write up.

I was reading this: Fraudulent fraud is fraudulent had a few giggles and thought that I want to repost it into our facebook poker group thingie. But I didnt see the button!!! so I was like, zomg, where are 20 repost to socialtwitter buttons on forum?!?!

anyway, if you could add a facebook button to forum with user ID and someone coming from there could get a small popup about 50 bucks sign-up... would be sweet!

cheers!
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey dubadal,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion :)

I can tell you as much that we're working on a new platform and because of this we will not make any changes with the current one. At least not this type of a change.

I'll forward your feedback to our IT department and let the guys know your wish, now we just need to cross our fingers and toes and hope the Matrix God's will listen to us :f_love:

have a nice evening
      Ingrid
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      cool, Ive read Korns interview about the new site n forum, so we'll just keep fingers crossed :rolleyes:

did anyone already suggest to have a new mod of the year poll and give you the 1st place?

:heart: Ingrid :heart:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      You're sweet thanks but no such thing in plans :D ! Plus, I have you guys, no need for poll! :heart:

I crossed fingers and toes now! Also, You can share our news and so on Facebook: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/tell-a-friend/material/

For example, I choose to RSS feed all promotions/freerolls yes?
      I take the link from materials (see above) and copy paste it into your facebook wall and you can also choose thumbnails from different poker rooms before you hit enter :)

Try ;)

Happy Saturday
      Ingi