HuD on one but not the other

• DrRaab
      DrRaab
      Bronze
      Hi, Got elephant working on my Party Poker account earlier everything works fine. Logged onto my Pokerstars account amd set up my username with Elephant but it doesn't seem to want to track that one! Any suggestions?

Raab
  • 4 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Good morning!

Do you have the revision 0.105? If not, please install this from here. (<-- click me)

Please look, if you save your hands on your PC.
      Does the Elephant import the hands?
      What kind of game do you play?
    • DrRaab
      DrRaab
      Bronze
      Morning!

Yeah i have the latest version and it Saves the hands on my PartyPoker account just fine!

However with PokerStars (i have the same username for both would that affect it?) when i look at the account with Elephant it doesn't bring up any stats at all. Do i need to create a separate database for each different account?

Elephant did however acknowledge i was currently playing at tablexxxxxxx so i guess its just not importing my hands?

I just play micro stakes NL.
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DrRaab
      Morning!

Yeah i have the latest version and it Saves the hands on my PartyPoker account just fine!

However with PokerStars (i have the same username for both would that affect it?) when i look at the account with Elephant it doesn't bring up any stats at all. Do i need to create a separate database for each different account?No, you do not need to create a new database.

Elephant did however acknowledge i was currently playing at tablexxxxxxx so i guess its just not importing my hands? You can check, if the elephant imports your hand, when you go to the tab konfiguration. There must be the path with pokerstars.

I just play micro stakes NL.
      Look to the stars software: Option/handhistory option Do you save the HHs there?

This path have to be insode the elephant too.

I will go to football now and i will come back later.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey DrRaab,

did you check wether or not your PokerStars handhistory is saved locally?

Make sure PokerStrategy.com Elephants lists the PokerStars handhistory folder in the auto import configuration.