FLOP ($3.25) 6:spade: J:heart: Q:club:

BB bets $1, Hero calls $1

TURN ($5.25) 6:spade: J:heart: Q:club: 9:diamond:

BB bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50

RIVER ($8.25) 6:spade: J:heart: Q:club: 9:diamond: 3:heart:

BB bets $1.50, Hero raises to $8.50, BB folds

Hi!

Villain 34/20, 26 wtsd, 2.3 AF never donked before, 111 hands

Do you like my play? I think he had a J.

Ty
  • 2 replies
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      I know ur EQ is solid in this spot on flop but usually in these spots with these villains on flop I just raise psb or almost psbet on any flop with anytwo as his donk shows enough of weakness and usually followthrough with 2nd barrell does the work.

As played yes, I like ur play a lot as we know his range is weak and we nead around 50% FE to make the move profitable and I think we get it most of the time regarding villains line.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gregor86
      I know ur EQ is solid in this spot on flop but usually in these spots with these villains on flop I just raise psb or almost psbet on any flop with anytwo as his donk shows enough of weakness and usually followthrough with 2nd barrell does the work.

As played yes, I like ur play a lot as we know his range is weak and we nead around 50% FE to make the move profitable and I think we get it most of the time regarding villains line.
      +1
      With T9 you can also call flop, since you don´t want to get blown off your hand. On the turn you may turn your hand into bluff and raise to get him to fold Qx, Jx, but since you´re ip I thin call is also fine and then raising river if he leads again small.

best regards,