language

• Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      I've just downloaded the beta elephant and I have just one question, is it going to stay half english half german? I've noticed that a lot of things on this site are half german half english, but is it going to be the same with elephant?

It would be nice to have it all in english :D
  • 10 replies
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Can you post where you have incomplete translation? Perhaps a Screenshot and please make sure you are using the newest Version.
    • dreamgal
      dreamgal
      Bronze
      I see the tips in German... And the third option on simple/advanced display was in German.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I saw that too but I thought this would be translated later. I'll make a screenshot. :D

EDIT: I had more untranlated word in my mind but only found 2 screenshot worthy. (All hints (Tips) are in german)

There was also "playr" instead of "player" on the botton left.

• Krea77
      Krea77
      Bronze
      The dropdown (menu which is shown in screenshot with "Allgemein" marked with red) has another german string also, it is the bottom one and it is now "Ende"

There is also a typo on tooltip of the large Home-button, I believe word "
      everthing" should be "everything"

In hands tab bottom right corner is the export options, title of that sounds quite weard and I believe its not even correct, "Display an export options" could be something simpler like just "Export options"

I've been also wondering what does the large Update-button actually do? It does not even have a tooltip to tell what it does, and I cant seem to figure out what it update, can someone enlighten me :)

Very minor issues all of these... didn't have anything better to do so decided to write couple of bug reports just to annoy developers :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      "Display an export options" an = and and it should be correct. :)

The update button refreshs the settings I guess.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      "Handbereich Showdown" from the stats area. (Thx @ Macrobeus. :) )
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Any more? Fixed those, maybe you can check in the next version, if i found everything.
    • snakeru
      snakeru
      Bronze
      When elephant is minimized it shows a message extending from the tray bar. The caption of this message is german-english
    • snakeru
      snakeru
      Bronze
      All named bugs with translation are still present in 0.38
      Probably the fixes not get in time for it. Waiting for 0.39
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      I guess they didnt make it into this release, so we should wait for the next one ;) Thanks for the info btw.