Cashout after earning 100 PartyPoints

• z1g1c4
      z1g1c4
      Bronze
      First have to thank u for 2nd 50$ starting free capital! :D

Now sience i earnd over 100 PartyPoints and i have almost 500$ in bankroll can i cashout i dont know 100-200$?

I ask that cos i didnt deposit any $ and i want to cash out.

Just want somebody here to give me green light so i dont get my Partypoker acc blocked.

"Due to government regulations you are required to send us the following documents within 30 days of your first successful deposit" ---> is ur free 50$ considerd as deposit? Or i have to send them copy of my ID when i accualy make cashout?

So can i cashout anymoney if i didnt make any deposit? =)
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there,

Will check this out for you and get an answer tomorrow morning :)

Hope you are having a pleasant weekend.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo z1g1c4!

First of all: Good job from you to make $50 into $500. :s_thumbsup:

If you want to cash out now, you can do it by bank wire I think. But the charges are very expansive ($10).

I would propose you following: Make a Skrill account (Click me), deposit a few $ to this acc and from there to Party Poker. After you have done this, you can cash out as much as you want.

And after or before you cash out, you can send them your documents. It is very easy and fast. Under My Account/Cash/payout you can upload your documents.
    • z1g1c4
      z1g1c4
      Bronze
      @holly michelle

tyvm hope ull find out smth soon :)

@silicernium

ty. I will use VISA as cashout method but i was wondering if i can cashout if no previous deposits were made.
      anyway ty on explaining how skrill and bank wire are working.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi z1g1c4,

Pretty much what the excellent Silicernium said :)

You can withdraw any amount you like after earning the 100 party points. You will have to make a minimum deposit to create a path for your withdrawal. The minimum deposits differ from option to option and are also country specific. You could always contact Party Support for more information on those.

Congratulations on turning $50 in $500, that's an amazing achievement!

I would definitely create a brag thread in our your successes forum if I were you :)

All the best,
      Gary