Can i ran any worse?

• TurnitAce
      TurnitAce
      Bronze
      For 2 days i try to win a ticket to Sunday million,besides that i blow my hole bankroll on it, the problem is that at all tournaments/SNG i was ahead when i was kicked out. All of them, last one i lost A7vs93o, and K8vs58. i got in heads up and went all in AKvsA5, he won of course. Now ill go tilt the rest of the $ that i have
  • 11 replies
    • liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      It happens, I am tilted now and having a rest. I lost last 9 shoves in a row, with 5 of them I was favorite, like straight shoved on flop lost to runner runner flush, KK v 55 preflop all in etc. I also lost all my last preflop shoves with bigger pocket pairs against smaller pocket pairs. My intuition is now contradicting maths, when I get hands like KK, QQ, I feel being underdog against smaller pps.
    • harvbucks
      harvbucks
      Bronze
      it's bad...no doubt. I just lost 12 coinflips in a row...stings. best to take a break and try to hold onto that last cash. i find after a terrible streak your due for getting hot...best to have some ammo for when you do,
    • ItsTeddyKGB
      ItsTeddyKGB
      Bronze
      Let me play a song for you on the world's smallest violin.

• liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      Yeah when I got beat a lot I even thought about whether to fold AA. I am a mathematican and I believe in maths, but I just lose money for being mathematical sometimes
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      pfffff you know nothing about losing," man up" dude and grow some balls, if you want ot check out losing check out my poker stats :f_biggrin:
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roopopper
      pfffff you know nothing about losing," man up" dude and grow some balls, if you want to check out losing check out my poker stats :f_biggrin:

Roo :D
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      pfffff you know nothing about losing," man up" dude and grow some balls, if you want to check out losing check out my poker stats :f_biggrin:

Roo :D
      What the fk im quoting my own losing streak now :f_biggrin:
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      :f_biggrin:
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Hope your bankroll wasn't too much. Also had a lot of trouble trying to win a ticket.. spending 500 FPP just to get to round 2 of the sunday million mega path.
      Won ticket to round 3 earlier today (worth 2150fpp) so it's all good though :D

Btw.. i hope you didn't play ticket sats the same way as normal tournaments.. i've been folding KK, QQ etc lategame in those i won simply because you shouldn't take a risk if you are guaranteed or like 80% to win the ticket. It's not worth it to go out on the bubble with your AA just because it's the best hand preflop.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I've moved this thread to it's more appropriate home in Downswing Reports.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • CheckBop
      CheckBop
      Bronze
      keep your head up man!