[Application] Sunday Million / sold out!!!

    • VBZg
      VBZg
      Gold
      Joined: 06.12.2009 Posts: 572
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.


      Hello,

      I'm VBZg from Croatia and i'd like to get staked for Sunday Million.

      About me:
      - full-time professional for 1yr.
      - Mainly played STTs professionally during 2011. Transitioned into a mix of STTs/MTTs after black Friday.
      - Have had multiple backers/packages in the past.
      - Taking regular coachings from a pokerstrategy coach Aaron

      This is my results
      SupaVegi - Poker Stars
      VBZg - FTP
      SupaVegi999 - Party



      I've never played a tournament with such a high buyin before, so i'd like to get staked.
      I'm selling 70% of the action. Minimal action is 5%. The other 30% is for me.
      I will be playing this event even if i dont sell all of the 70%.

      $215 entry X 1.069MU = $230

      1% = $2.30

      5%-$11.50
      10%-$23.00
      15%-$34,50
      20%-$46,00
      25%-$57,50
      30%-$69.00
      35%-$80,50
      40%-$92,00
      45%-$103,50
      50%-$115,00

      If you buy the 5%, you will recieve 5% of any cash i make and so on.

      To be sent to SupaVegi (CRO) on stars only please.

      Action booked:

      20% ($46,00) - Aaron
      10% ($23,00) - janushr
      10% ($23,00) - friend (Croatia)
  • 21 replies
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.09.2010 Posts: 444
      I take 5% im sending the money tomorrow/later today during the day :)
    • AaronLambert
      AaronLambert
      Bronze
      Joined: 05.05.2010 Posts: 446
      Sent 20% I can vouch for his credibility as he has paid me on several occasions for coaching

      GL
    • VBZg
      VBZg
      Gold
      Joined: 06.12.2009 Posts: 572
      Originally posted by totte1992
      I take 5% im sending the money tomorrow/later today during the day :)
      reserved
    • kolacar
      kolacar
      Bronze
      Joined: 15.05.2010 Posts: 144
      EX- brother,
      any chance to transfer you money on Scrill?
      Pozdrav
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.05.2010 Posts: 1,464
      i will take 10%
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.09.2009 Posts: 6,560
      Originally posted by VBZg
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.


      Hello,

      I'm VBZg from Croatia and i'd like to get staked for Sunday Million.

      About me:
      - full-time professional for 1yr.
      - Mainly played STTs professionally during 2011. Transitioned into a mix of STTs/MTTs after black Friday.
      - Have had multiple backers/packages in the past.
      - Taking regular coachings from a pokerstrategy coach Aaron

      This is my results
      SupaVegi - Poker Stars
      VBZg - FTP
      SupaVegi999 - Party



      I've never played a tournament with such a high buyin before, so i'd like to get staked.
      I'm selling 70% of the action. Minimal action is 5%. The other 30% is for me.
      I will be playing this event even if i dont sell all of the 70%.

      $215 entry X 1.069MU = $230

      1% = $2.30

      5%-$11.50
      10%-$23.00
      15%-$34,50
      20%-$46,00
      25%-$57,50
      30%-$69.00
      35%-$80,50
      40%-$92,00
      45%-$103,50
      50%-$115,00

      If you buy the 5%, you will recieve 5% of any cash i make and so on.

      To be sent to SupaVegi (CRO) on stars only please.

      Action booked:

      20% ($46,00) - Aaron
      10% ($23,00) - janushr
      10% ($23,00) - friend (Croatia)

      Quoted for reference

      WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • gartaaa
      gartaaa
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.12.2010 Posts: 265
      Originally posted by thazar
      Originally posted by VBZg
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.


      Hello,

      I'm VBZg from Croatia and i'd like to get staked for Sunday Million.

      About me:
      - full-time professional for 1yr.
      - Mainly played STTs professionally during 2011. Transitioned into a mix of STTs/MTTs after black Friday.
      - Have had multiple backers/packages in the past.
      - Taking regular coachings from a pokerstrategy coach Aaron

      This is my results
      SupaVegi - Poker Stars
      VBZg - FTP
      SupaVegi999 - Party



      I've never played a tournament with such a high buyin before, so i'd like to get staked.
      I'm selling 70% of the action. Minimal action is 5%. The other 30% is for me.
      I will be playing this event even if i dont sell all of the 70%.

      $215 entry X 1.069MU = $230

      1% = $2.30

      5%-$11.50
      10%-$23.00
      15%-$34,50
      20%-$46,00
      25%-$57,50
      30%-$69.00
      35%-$80,50
      40%-$92,00
      45%-$103,50
      50%-$115,00

      If you buy the 5%, you will recieve 5% of any cash i make and so on.

      To be sent to SupaVegi (CRO) on stars only please.

      Action booked:

      20% ($46,00) - Aaron
      10% ($23,00) - janushr
      10% ($23,00) - friend (Croatia)

      Quoted for reference

      WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
      Are you saying he has scammed before?
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.05.2010 Posts: 1,464
      no, moderators do this to every staking thread, so that we could see the initial post2
    • VBZg
      VBZg
      Gold
      Joined: 06.12.2009 Posts: 572
      Originally posted by phantommm92
      no, moderators do this to every staking thread, so that we could see the initial post2
      reserved 10%
    • VBZg
      VBZg
      Gold
      Joined: 06.12.2009 Posts: 572
      Originally posted by kolacar
      EX- brother,
      any chance to transfer you money on Scrill?
      Pozdrav
      [Edited by fruktpuff]
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Joined: 20.07.2008 Posts: 65,504
      How much is available? I might buy also some action but only with Skrill.
    • VBZg
      VBZg
      Gold
      Joined: 06.12.2009 Posts: 572
      Action booked:

      20% ($46,00) - Aaron
      10% ($23,00) - janushr
      10% ($23,00) - friend (Croatia)
      10% ($23,00) - phanthommm92
      15% ($32,50) - VirusDK

      5% ($11,50) - totte1992 (waiting for confirmatoin of transaction)
    • VBZg
      VBZg
      Gold
      Joined: 06.12.2009 Posts: 572
      Originally posted by veriz
      How much is available? I might buy also some action but only with Skrill.
      5% still not confirmed. I am gona inform you 1,5 hour before start of the tournament, if its available.

      Regards
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.06.2009 Posts: 2,640
      is everything sold? can you update thread title? :P
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.08.2011 Posts: 935
      Hey id like to take 5-10%
      IF theres a spot vacant please let me know
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.02.2009 Posts: 1,002
      can i buy 5% but money to be transferred on neteller?
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.09.2010 Posts: 444
      Originally posted by VBZg
      Originally posted by totte1992
      I take 5% im sending the money tomorrow/later today during the day :)
      reserved
      Sorry for the late payment but money is sent now :)
    • VBZg
      VBZg
      Gold
      Joined: 06.12.2009 Posts: 572
      Originally posted by totte1992
      Originally posted by VBZg
      Originally posted by totte1992
      I take 5% im sending the money tomorrow/later today during the day :)
      reserved
      Sorry for the late payment but money is sent now :)
      np, recived

      70% sold out

      Action booked:

      20% ($46,00) - Aaron
      10% ($23,00) - janushr
      10% ($23,00) - friend (Croatia)
      5% ($11,50) - totte1992
      10% ($23,00) - phanthommm92
      15% ($32,50) - VirusDK
    • VBZg
      VBZg
      Gold
      Joined: 06.12.2009 Posts: 572
      All actions are sold out.

      Thx to all participants.
    • 1
    • 2