• liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      would be nice
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      Hey guys,

I have moved this thread to the appropriate forum. Also, as you may of seen in the news here at PokerStrategy recently the whole website is undergoing some big changes, so hopefully this will be one of them!

Best wishes,

Danny
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dwyt84
      can we request for a new and improved search functions for the videos. like searching for series names or searching by video producer.

can you add this feature in the future?
      what do you mean dwyt? don't we have this function already?

there is a blank on the left side where you can type the name of the series or producer. for example i want to watch TwiceT and vonki's dual vids, i type in Pink Performance, and voila! there they are :)

is that what you meant? or did i misunderstand and you meant something else?

smiles,
      wendy
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Gold
      something like that wends.

i was referring to a function like that of deucescracked where you can search by video producer or by series name even if you haven't seen it yet.

as of the moment you will only be able to search the series pink performance if you knew it existed. but the deucescracked verions lists all the series uploaded to their database and lists all the video producers.

right now its more of a search function if you know the name of the series or the producer.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      aah ok i get what you mean :)

yes it would be nice to have a very well organized database.
      thanks for the suggestion, i know the edu ninjas will see this soon. :)
    • letmoroan
      letmoroan
      Global
      why don't you try guys to post videos for poker players, does it sounds weird?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by letmoroan
      why don't you try guys to post videos for poker players, does it sounds weird?
      what do you mean? we have lots and lots of videos all for poker players in here :D

if you look at the Tab options above, you will see "Videos" where you can browse them according to limit and game type :) why don't you check it out!