Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.89)
      BB ($5.11)
      UTG ($13.29)
      CO ($4.65)
      Hero ($10.13)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: Q:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.40, SB raises to $0.90, fold, Hero calls $0.50

FLOP ($1.90) 6:diamond: K:diamond: K:heart:

SB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($1.90) 6:diamond: K:diamond: K:heart: 4:spade:

SB bets $1.60, Hero folds

Unknown opponent, 60/40, 20 hands.

I decided to call his min3bet to catch TPTK IP vs weak opponent, against his JJ-TT, KQ, AJ. Is it ok?

Check flop, because it seems there is no fold-eq — strong hand we could show here are AA-KK, AK — not much, I think opponent never believe me here.

Easy fold turn, we have no hand, no outs, no FE.
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello krubi,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: Without much of reads on the opponent I would rather advice you to fold the hand. You are against a mid-stack and there is no point to Call, will be hard to overplay him. Whilst your hand could easily be dominated by that range which is 3betting.

As played
      Postflop: Not much to say, we most likely are either trapped or don't make many hands to fold. If he wants to see free showdown then let it be and lets hope to see since we are most likely ahead with our Ace high if that happens.

Best Regards.
    • krubi
      krubi
      Bronze
      Thanks!