Official Sunday Million $10m GTD Railing Thread!

• UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      [B]
      Hi guys,

Today there is a special edition of PokerStars Sunday Million Tournament!
      [/B]

There is a whooping [COLOR=green]$10 million guaranteed prizepool[/COLOR] as part of PokerStars 10th anniversary! Starting at 19.30 GMT this Sunday (18th December 2011) a maximum of 80,000 players will compete to take down a guaranteed $2 million pay day!

The buy in is a very large $215 so as a PokerStrategy member I would like all members to keep BRM in mind as this is going to be quiet a large amount of money for some players. There are quite a few smaller satellites running so plenty of ways to have a chance and get involved and keep it in safe BRM.

Will you be participating?

If you do not have a PokerStars account and wish to set one up, click here for all the details on how to do so!

We have set this thread up for all members who are playing or wish to rail during the event.

Hopefully one of us will run like Pius Heniz and take this one down for the community!........

[CENTER]

Best of luck to all who participate![/CENTER]
  • 145 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      1st
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Im playing boys... I wish i had big enough br so i wouldnt have to get staked tho..
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Gl everyone! Pokerstrategists were running hot in stars promo tourneys recently, my turn please? :D
    • S1monas
      S1monas
      Bronze
      Good luck who is playing. I will play the sat with 1000 seats GTD. Best of luck for me to join you all! :) :f_love:
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by S1monas
      Good luck who is playing. I will play the sat with 1000 seats GTD. Best of luck for me to join you all! :) :f_love:
      1k seats gtd? You will not finish that tournament early enough to play the mil
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by Alficor1
      1k seats gtd? You will not finish that tournament early enough to play the mil
      Good point, I raised this issue with Stars through emails but they seemed not to care. You will be automatically seated straight into it after the sat concludes.

Actually the 2,150 FPP Mega Path Rd 3 is where I had an issue. They changed the time of this event an hour CLOSER to the SM which really annoyed me. Definitely no hope of that finishing before the SM starts.

I'm glad I satellited in before these games started because it would be horrible to join in after 30 mins of play imo.
    • S1monas
      S1monas
      Bronze
      @ Alficor1 It's a turbo and it will finish because there will be late registration at Sunday million :)

Well I cant do anything my bankroll does not allow to buy-in directly :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      @ Alficor1 It's a turbo and it will finish because there will be late registration at Sunday million :)

Yeah but if you joined in after 30 mins and had two 20-40k stacks at your table how would you feel?
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze

Yea but you'll start playing with way less bbs which really sucks..
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle

Yeah but if you joined in after 30 mins and had two 20-40k stacks at your table how would you feel?
      That doesnt matter at all.. I mean who cares how it feels. What was my point is that i expect that sat to finish really late, like 90+ mins into the Mil and then you will have just 50 bbs.
    • S1monas
      S1monas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle

Really bad.. But this is last chance to enter this tournament and if it means I will have to play very tight or do few coinflips in order to get deeper in it I will have to take the risk..

The victory for me would be the ability to take part in 10M GTD tournament. Because chances to win a seat in turbo tournament with 25K registered players are pretty damn slim.. :D
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Gold
      Playing the SM and playing a few of the sats as well. Should be loads of easy money in both tbh.
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alficor1
      That doesnt matter at all.. I mean who cares how it feels. What was my point is that i expect that sat to finish really late, like 90+ mins into the Mil and then you will have just 50 bbs.
      The structure of the sat is ultra fast, my guess is somewhere around 40-50 mins after SM starts.
    • shane0878
      shane0878
      Bronze
      There is a late reg for the 1000 seat guaranteed too.
      60 minutes :f_o:
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shane0878
      There is a late reg for the 1000 seat guaranteed too.
      60 minutes :f_o:
      If you reg at the end of late reg you'd have an epic 0.5bb stack :)
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      regged.

gl to all
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      SHUFFLE UP AND DEAL!!!!!!!!!

Good luck everyone!
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      two big winning players directly to my left including david vamplew. meh
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      m watching SupaVegi playing now, coz he was stacked by pokerstrategies players 70%.