Major Issues and time is running out. Help

• stal434
      stal434
      Basic
      So I usually play at 888 but my friends told me about this huge tournament that starts in 6-7 hours now so a few hours ago i registered at pokerstars.
      Confirmed email, confirmed mobile, then made my first deposit of 600ish dollars so i could get the first depositors bonus.
      I register for 2 tournaments and start playing then 5 minutes into it i get a pop up saying my account is frozen and to contact customer support.
      I do so, and moments later i get an email requesting scans of my ID.
      Fair enough. I scan everything and send it to them, and so far nothing, and account is still frozen hours later.
      Normally i wouldn't have a problem with it, although its kind of extreme to freeze an account AFTER you take someones money.
      So annoying this tournament starts so soon and i want to play it. Ive sent emails to security and support. I can't find a telephone number anywhere or online chat support. Is there anything else i can do to speed this up?
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi stal434,

There is nothing we can do in this matter for you unfortunately this is between you and the Poker room.

What I can only suggest is to keep contacting them and I am sure they will sort it out as soon as they can.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Usually they are quick
      But if they need to do a security check then theres nothing that can be done until they do the security check

Have you tried emailing them explaining the situation that you need to play for this tournament and ask them if they can let you play and finish the security check before you withdraw anything
    • stal434
      stal434
      Basic
      I've sent 4 emails so far, no reply or acknowledgement of any kind

Whats the usual turn around time on something like this?
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      2-3hours max i guess
      But ive never had to ask a question about security check so i cant really comment on that