This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Introduction :P

• NigglePiggle
      NigglePiggle
      Basic
      Hello everyone! My name's Niall and I'm from Northern Ireland. Been playing poker with friends/family since I was merely a teenager, but now that I can finally play legally I've decided to try and earn some small cash amounts here and there. The site's info is fantastic and hopefully using the starting capital I can make some profit on the initial start-up cash! Will be having a look around in the coming days whenever I'm bored... which is a lot so... Yeah! See you around! :D
  • 6 replies
    • expertnabbo
      expertnabbo
      Bronze
      welcome in our community, where do you play ??
    • NigglePiggle
      NigglePiggle
      Basic
      I've played across Full Tilt (Before it got taken down), PokerStars, and now I'm going to try PartyPoker xD
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Welcome to the community NigglePiggle and good luck at the tables :)
    • NigglePiggle
      NigglePiggle
      Basic
      Well my security check failed, but anyways, will stick around and use the info and help at this site to improve my play!
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Hey there NigglePiggle :)

Im sorry to hear you failed the ID check but im glad you want to stick around here i promise you it's worth it :) I failed my ID check too when i joined up and it was one of the best decisions i've made to stick around here.

You can still claim a free bankroll through us though, not quite $50 but maybe you could check these offers out by following this link:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/free-poker/ - When you get on this page just click the seperate links for pkr 888 or 770 and see which offer you like the sound of, you can go for all of them! Don't forget to follow our sign up instructions properly and use our marketing codes that way once you start playing you earn Strategy points and will climb the pokerstrategy status ranks and unlock more educational content :)

If those offers don't take your fancy check out the list of our partner rooms by following this link:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

On this page you can see all the first deposit bonuses too which you might want to take advantage of, again don't forget to follow the instructions properly :)

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask here and il do my best to answer them :)

Regards
      Carl
    • CheckBop
      CheckBop
      Bronze
      welcome to the community man