Stats After 3k+ Hands

• withsomechips
      withsomechips
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,

I've now played about 3k sit and go hands (I know it isn't a lot) and would like to ask you in case you have some ideas on how to improve in some areas.

I just downloaded Poker Tracker trial today and it's exciting to see all of these details. Here are a couple of more interesting ones:

By far, my biggest losses have come from BB position in 6-max and full ring normal and turbo sit and gos. The amount is almost five times as much as the losses from SB. All the other positions are at least close to break-even or positive, button being clearly the best position.

Here are some statistics for BB and SB positions:

BB:
      VPIP=22.01
      PFR=7.23
      WWSF=37.35

SB:
      VPIP=37.56
      PFR=22.44
      WWSF=40.85

Overall, my statistic over a little bit over 3k hands are following:

VPIP: 22.22
      PFR: 14.44
      CCPF: 3.70
      Win %: 18.86
      WWSF: 42.34

Can you spot an obvious leak?
  • 3 replies
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      I would say the gap between PFR and VPIP, playing to many hands?
    • talben1
      talben1
      Basic
      It is a bit difficult to understand things after 3k hands (too small) but in the future you will c that you will always b negative in the SB-BB section. My opinion is to look for the BB EV vs BB (right now stats) and to see whats going there.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      don't think it's 3k hands, but 3k games, which should mean at least 100k hands.

Your VPIP/PFR gap is definitely too high = limp in too much flat call too much. Try to throw away those marginal hands you are calling with and always come in with a raise.

22/14 also seems really loose.