This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Money in ?

• Kopernicus
      Kopernicus
      Bronze
      I would like to know how many poeple did earn money playing micro limits .002 or .004 with BSS or SSS.
      The way i see is that you would have to play day, night for hrs to accumulate $200 or more to progress to next level.
      And with that kind of rate i will be 80 yrs old befor i may earn decent money.

Is it possible to adjust SSS or BSS when one decide to go for higher stakes ? (1/2 or 3/6).

Regards

John :spade:
  • 1 reply
    • Lemonize
      Lemonize
      Bronze
      You mean .02/.04 or? I dont think there are .002 limts available anywhere.

Its not actually that hard to move up on those limits, I think most players at this site, even the ones that are now playing NL 5K actuallly started at the micro limits.

For me I went from 50 to 200 in about 3 weeks (playing 4-6 tables on and off - if you play really actively you can do it a lot faster). Jumping up to 1/2 or 3/6 without the proper bankroll is just gambling, especially since you will probably get crushed due to lacking experience.