SB bets $2.75, Hero raises to $7.31 (AI), SB calls $4.56

RIVER ($20.30) J:spade: T:diamond: 5:diamond: 3:spade: 3:heart:

Hero shows Q:diamond: K:diamond:
      (Pre 75%, Flop 62.4%, Turn 40.9%)

SB shows J:heart: K:club:
      (Pre 25%, Flop 37.6%, Turn 59.1%)

SB wins $19.30

35/30 AF1.8 hands 106

yeah i did note now how to play on the turn i do have a monster draw on some overcards outs
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Shady9966,

Preflop: Well, do you think he is Calling with with worse? If you consider him being able to do that then 3betting is an option.

As played
      Postflop: But as played I would really just take the odds on the turn, I doubt that he is folding any made hand there anyways which is donking there. Also we still have a lot of outs which may improve our range and we can decide it on the river where is most likely paying us anyways.

On flop I would be happy to go broke if he even Check/Raises us. Just abuse when he gives so great odds.

Best Regards.
    • Shady9966
      Shady9966
      Global
      i don't think his calling with alot worse hands but his stealing here alot and i have position on him and KQs can't be that bad
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Shady9966
      i don't think his calling with alot worse hands but his stealing here alot and i have position on him and KQs can't be that bad
      Well, you can as well just flat then and play postflop while you even have the position and keep weaker Qx/Kx hands in the play.
    • Shady9966
      Shady9966
      Global
      hmm if i flat him what i'm gonna do against his cbet on boards like AXX or paird boards 277 he will cbet alot and i have to fold i feel like playing fit or fold alot here if i flat and i don't really like it. Should i like it?
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      hmm if i flat him what i'm gonna do against his cbet on boards like AXX or paird boards 277 he will cbet alot and i have to fold i feel like playing fit or fold alot here if i flat and i don't really like it. Should i like it?
      Well, generally microstakes player are really bad on turn, so on that type of boards a float is always good, on 772 board I excpect a "regular" to cbet 100%.

But as said before I would never 3bet with KQs which have great postflop playability, KQo I would do it with.

If he 4bets u have to fold, if he folds u have pretty mch turned a great hand into a bluff.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Well, would also depend what's his 2nd barreling value and other stuff. Axx boards most likely I would just give up while we don't have enough of reads on him or stats. :) As so far it seems that it's happening when you posting the hand. Some boards we might even float and maybe even raise for example if we have some kind of draw.