$11.02
      CO:
      $10.00
      BU:
      $9.85
      SB:
      $10.03

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q, Q.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.22, CO folds, BU raises to $0.81, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.59.

Flop: ($1.77) 9, J, 5 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1.69, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.77.
      Played only 20 hands against him he got 27/18 stats. Not much too see about thus. Really felt he got AA or KK there.
  • 2 replies
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Originally posted by liguolong

Played only 20 hands against him he got 27/18 stats. Not much too see about thus. Really felt he got AA or KK there.
      Hi, liguolong!

If you feel he has AA or KK, why did you call preflop?

To be honest, calling out of position with QQ is the option I like the least. I'd either 4bet (reraise) or fold.

Since this guy seems to be (so far) quite lose I'd go on and reraise pre and try to go all in still preflop.

If you do call preflop, what are you expecting to achieve? Only reason to call is if you know he bluffs a lot, so you let him bluff; then you should at least check/call down - which is a line I really don't like, especially vs. unknowns.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello liguolong,

Preflop: I don't really like your flat, especially if you expect him to 3bet very light then rather just 4bet and get it in than flat and play the hand OOP. I'd most likely 4bet and get it in. You ain't gonna play the hand profitable by flatting then rather fold the hand. Especially when the guy even raises so big.

As played
      Postflop: Not the greatest board and I don't like to continue here either while he makes even almost pot size Bet.

Best Regards.