Already a Titan Poker member

• ViktorSii
      ViktorSii
      Bronze
      Hi all,

new guy here and i'm a titanpoker member, i have passed the quiz and from the section of help i found the followings;

I already have an account at Titan Poker.
      We are not able to transfer your starting capital to Titan Poker since for this, we need an account which is registered with our bonus code.
      However, it's possible to track your account to PokerStrategy when your account has been inactive for 30 days.
      For this purpose, please enter your account ID in your profile and choose the option "I have an Titan-Poker-Account".

so does that mean i am not able to get the free bonus even though my account ID is tracked, if so what is the point of getting tracked?

If anyone know anything about this please help me out here,

thanks for replying.
  • 8 replies
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      I believe it is tracked for the reason that you can get PS points here, which unlocks certain giveaways. (programs,tutorials,coaching) and probably more which i am not aware of.
    • ViktorSii
      ViktorSii
      Bronze
      hi RMB,

in that case, could i get the $50 bonus on the other poker site other than titan poker?

if anyone know this, please help me out here thanks.

replies of answer are at most appreciated.
    • ViktorSii
      ViktorSii
      Bronze
      another Q.s is if i refer a friend who is fresh under pokerstrategy.com then to titanpoker.com, will i be able to get the tell-a-friend bonus of $100? the $100 is to be claim by points or its given instantly?

in another case is if i asked titanpoker.com to delete my account and i register using my other country address which is also true but using my name and such to register, will i able to be able to get the $50 bonus?

another scenario is that, i play under my friend or brothers account which will be registered under pokerstrategy.com then someday if and when i hit the significant target will i able to make a transfer to my NETeller account when i got enough points to make my first withdrawal.

thank you whoever might know the answer to my Q.s and post it here to me.
    • ViktorSii
      ViktorSii
      Bronze
      If i could not get anything at all, then i already put my ID on track by pokerstrategy.com and i make my first deposit with TitanPoker.com and got the bonus myself, will i be entitle to the rewards that are promises in pokerstrategy.com like high level in memberships and entry to freerolls and such.

Am i bind to the the pokerstrategy.com which if i won a game and the rake are of commission to pokerstrategy.com than to me later on.

thank you.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hello ViktorSii,

First of all, welcome to PokerStrategy! I hope you'll enjoy it here. :)

Concerning your queries, since already have an account at TitanPoker, I recommend that you select one of our other partnersites to get the starting bankroll. Please follow this guide: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform

I also recommend that you sign up under your real personal data. If you use info. of other people, it may cause much complication in the future.

You can earn up to $100 per friend you refer to our site. Please take a look at this page for more details: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/taf-info/

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • ViktorSii
      ViktorSii
      Bronze
      Hi and thanks for the information,

but wat if i already given my Account ID for tracking and will i be able to choose other platform and get the bonus?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Yes, it's possible. Follow the guide to set up your new account, then provide us with your new information via the ticket system (you can find it under "HELP")

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • ViktorSii
      ViktorSii
      Bronze
      thank you very much thunderbird =)